Chapter - 20 Part 1

(Iwaizumi)" Now... We will have to tell her...."

(Oikawa)" Don't worry Iwa Chan (interlocks his fingers with Iwa's) We can tell her together now as family."

(Atsumu)" That's what family is there for right?!"

Time skip to the next day~

Iwaizumi and Suna had stayed at Oikawa's house. Iwaizumi had woken up early and made breakfast for everyone. He woke everyone except Oikawa and let Oikawa sleep for longer cuz it was a holiday. The others ate breakfast and watched a movie.

Iwaizumi had prepared Oikawa his breakfast in bed. He asked Osamu to help him hold the table for him as he entered Oikawa's room. He opened the curtains to let the sunlight fall on his boyfriend's pretty face.

Oikawa slowly moved as he could feel light on his face. He cover his face under the his bedsheet. Iwaizumi smiled.

"Tooru... Tooru, get up. Its 10:20 I think you have had enough beauty sleep (laughs) You don't really need a beauty sleep you're already beautiful. Get up."

"Uh? Iwa Chan? Oh. Good Morning Iwa Chan. (Rub his eyes and streches) OMG, Breakfast in bed!?! Wowww! I love you Iwa Chan! (Osamu keeos the table with food in front of him) Thank you so much Osamu!"

(Osamu)" Don't thank me I just helped him bring the table and food till here. He did everything. Anyway Imma leave you two lovebirds alone."

Osamu leaves the room. Iwaizumi sits on Oikawa's bed and kisses him. He then pushes him into a sleeping position and continued kissing him when he stopped.

"I really shouldn't do that. I will be exerting force on the baby..."

"We were having such a nice morning make out session 😒...."

"But.."

"Ok... I get it... Anyway thanks for the breakfast! Lemme go brush."

"Ok. Let me make your bed till then."

After brushing, he gets back into his bed and sits next to Iwaizumi. He switches on the T.V. which was in his room and starts to eat.

"Iwa Chan this is soooo tasty! Is this all only because I am pregnant?"

"No its because I love you and I will do it after the baby is born too."

"Shore. We will see about that."

"Are you jealous that I will end up loving my kid more than you?"

"Its always like that Iwa Chan. Anyway we gotta tell your mom today..."

"Yea.... I know... I am s-scared..."

"Nothing will happen Iwa Chan. You're mom's heart isn't made of stone Iwa Chan."

"Tooru.... There is something about my family which no one knows..."

"What is it Iwa Chan...?"

"I had another brother... We are actually 5 children for my parents...

First, third and last which is me are all guys and the second and fourth are girls. My first brother...was gay... And he realised it when his was 15. He never told anyone... He started dating a guy when he was 16. He hid it from us for 5 years. When he and his boyfriend were 21 he told us about his sexuality and his boyfriend and also that he wanted to marry his boyfriend. My mom, my dad and my second brother were all against it and they literally kicked him out of the house... I was 8 years old at that time and so I didn't really understand what had happened. They literally erased every single evidence of his existence including shifting their house to a different place. No one really knows about him. I want to talk to him..at least once.... But i don't know if he's alive or not.. I don't wanna lose my family...I don't know what to do.."