Chapter - 2

That night Atsumu couldn't sleep. He didn't want to sleep either because he wanted to enjoy the last few hours of his life. Atsumu had decided to end his life. He got up from the bed and went towards Oikawa's room. He kissed the setter on his cheek making sure he doesn't wake him up. He also mouthed 'thank you for everything' and left the room. He went to the terrace. He stood on the edge of the wall and he could see the ground far down. A fall from that height could definitely kill a person. He closes his eyes and breathes and jumps off.

Third Person's POV

"NO" yelled Oikawa, as he awoke from a TERRIBLE nightmare. He ran to the room in which Atsumu was staying in, but Atsumu was no where to be found. He had a bad feeling about this and so he immediately ran to the terrace. He saw the blonde standing on the railing, who was ready to take his own life. Then he grabbed Atsumu's hand and pulled him. Atsumu then fell safely in Oikawa's hands. Atsumu could feel Oikawa's heart racing as he laid on his chest. Then he heard sobs. Oikawa said, "How could you think of ending your life like that? I know you have been through a lot today but you can't just end your life like that. It won't end anything. One thing I know is suicide is never a one person thing. You may think that that's the only way to solve problems but its going to cause more sorrow to the people around you." Atsumu started to cry too. Then Oikawa hugged him tightly. " Don't ever do that again ok? Even if you feel like no one is there for you, I will always be there. Also that guy wasn't the right guy and there will be more people for you. Who doesn't love you? Your perfect! So just don't even think of doing this to yourself ok?"

Atsumu gently nods his head in between the sobs. Oikawa finally lets go of Atsumu and they wipe each others tears. Atsumu said, "Tooru I don't wanna love again. It will just hurt me instead of making me happy. I will be fine alone. By the way I'm not alone you are there for me and so is Osamu. I will be fine."

Oikawa said, "As long as you are happy....but I know there is someone out there who is perfect for you. Someone, somewhere...."

They then leave the terrace and go back to their rooms. Oikawa does not want to let Atsumu sleep alone so they end up sleeping in Oikawa's room. Atsumu was tired after whatever happened and wanted rest and so he slept faster. Oikawa ruffled through the blonde hair and chuckled.

(Oikawa's thoughts)

Nothing will happen to you while I'm here. You will love again because we both just need someone in our lives. This time you will make the right desicion. Never even think of killing yourself again.

Oikawa falls asleep too because they had to go to school the next day.

Next day

Oikawa gets up early. He makes breakfast for the two and goes back to his room to wake Atsumu.

(Oikawa's thoughts)

He looks so cute while he sleeps. He's adorable. How doesn't he get the loves he deserves...

Atsumu gets up. He feels the scratches on him burning. He sees Oikawa and smiles. Oikawa said, "Are you sure you wanna go to school?"

Atsumu said, "Yeah. I mean how can anyone in school know about it?"

"But you are hurt..."

"I will be fine, don't worry."

"K. But I'm dropping you to school."

"Ok"

After that Oikawa leaves the room to go get ready.

Atsumu takes his phone and calls Sun's. He tells Suna to go somewhere no one can hear them.