Bonus 2?

This thought literally hit me right now and since I don't have a SakuAtsu one shot book and I know I can't handle any more new books I'm just putting it here. In one way, its kinda like to compensate for not updating for so long..?

BUT THIS IS NO WHERE RELATED TO THE MAIN STORY AS THERE IS NO COVID IN THE WORLD OF THIS STORY.

Anyway,

ENJOY!

The Miya family liked travelling. They liked travelling and going out to such a level that they didn't care about covid either. They felt "suffocated" staying home during lockdown. They hardly stayed indoors for 3 months. Suna said he was surprised his boyfriend's family stayed indoors during lockdown for 3 months. He thought they would get fed up for 10 days itself.

Anyway, Kiyoomi is usually tensed and 'Tsundere' type of worried about his boyfriend even thoigh he pretends like he isn't. He kept making excuses whenever Atsumu said he wanted to come over because the Miyas were outside half the time and could have contracted the virus. There was a long weekend coming up (Not like they had school 😂) Kiyoomi was sure Atsumu was gonna ask him if he could come over. 

His phone starts to ring. As expected it was Atsumu. It wasn't like Kiyoomi was trying to avoid Atsumu but... Being a germaphobe... He was SCARED LIKE HELLA SCARED.

(Atsumu)" Heyy!! Omi kun! What are ya doin'?

(Kiyoomi)" Nothing... What are you doing? Finally done roaming around??"

(Atsumu)" Not exactly... But Mom and Dad have to attend a wedding this weekend and they are leavin' Osamu at Suna's, which means I'm comin' there, to Tokyo! No excuses this time. I'm already on my way. I do have a little cold and all but don't worry, we all took a covid test because Suna forced us to and it was negative..."

(Kiyoomi)" Umm.. Why do I feel like you're lying...?"

(Atsumu)" I'm not lying... It was negative. Anyway, I'm coming so bye Omi Omi~"

(Kiyoomi) *blushing* Bye.."

Atsumu comes to Kiyoomi's. Kiyoomi sanitized him like a million times. Finally, they were ready to spend the weekend together.

Timeskip 3 days~

Kiyoomi was making something to eat for them. Atsumu was sitting on the couch lazily scrolling through social media. He got a call. It was Osamu.

(Osamu)" Hey..."

(Atsumu)" Heyy! Is there something wrong?? You sound like you broke up with Suna lmao."

(Osamu)" Forget about him breaking up with me. Your boyewill break up with you."

(Atsumu)" Huh? Why??"

Kiyoomi came to keep the plates ehich had food on them and sat next to him. He was able to hear their conversation.

(Osamu)" Umm... The covid reports came.... Its positive..."

(Atsumu)" Wha-"

(Kiyoomi)" ....."

🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

Hope you liked this!!! I didn't want to end it my way cuz most of you are definetly more talented than me and can come up with better endings right? 😅 (My dumbass brain trying to come up for reasons for not having a proper ending...)

Luv u!! 💖💖💖💖

Byeee~