Chapter - 30 Part 2

They all wait for a while. Atsumu was desperately trying not to cry. Atsumu flips the test. It was positive.

The tears Atsumu held back fell. He couldn't believe it... In fact, he didn't want to believe it. He threw the test and clenched his fist. Oikawa was gonna gently pat him, when Atsumu pushed his hand away and said,

(Atsumu)" NO. NO. NO. I DON'T WANT THIS. WHAT DOES HE THINK OF HIMSELF? I SWEAR TO GO-"

(Osamu)" Calm down Tsu-"

(Atsumu)" DON'T TELL ME TO CALM THE F*CK DOWN. WHY? WHY IS MY LIFE SO MESSED UP."

He throws himself on his bed and covers the pillow over his head as he cried.

(Iwaizumi)" You can always get rid of it-"

(Osamu)" You can't kill someone because of someone else.... "

(Oikawa) *in tears* Yeah... Its.. Hard.. It belongs to Atsumu too..."

(Suna)" Wait.. Tsum, what do you wanna do?"

There was no response. They all waited for a while... But he wouldn't respond to anyone. Haru, Hato and Shiro entered the room.

(Shiro)*hugging Suna's legs*

(Haru)" You guys could've told us that you were here. Shiro panicked. We literally searched the whole house."

(Hato)" Yeah..."

(Oikawa)*wiping his tears* Sorry babies... Is Hikaru still sleeping?"

(Haru)" Yeah.. Wait what happened to Uncle Tsumu?"

(Hato)" Is he crying? Are you crying too Mama?"

(Shiro)*going towards Atsumu* "Unchle Tshum? Archu ok?"

(Suna)*pulling Shiro away from him* "Come kids lets go. Your uncle Tsum is just a but sad. Let's give him some space shall we?"

(Haru)*clenching fist* "Is it because of Uncle Kiyoomi?"

(Iwaizumi)" Haru.. Don't get invovled in this.. Go with Uncle Suna."

(Haru)" Tch. *Almost leaving the room* Wait. *Goes towards the test fallen on the floor*

(Hato) *follows Haru, Goes to pick the test*

(Haru)" Wait don't touch it. Is that a...? Mama... "

(Oikawa)" Haru step back. Go with Uncle Suna."

(Iwaizumi)" Yeah go with him."

(Suna)" Wait he knows what it is..?"

(Haru)" Yeah... It was in a T.V. commercial... Is Uncle Tsum...?"

(Iwaizumi)" Haru.. Go with Uncle Suna."

(Osamu)" Yeah. Rin get them outta here."

(Suna)" The twins don't wanna come. Not my fault."

(Hato)" Haru.. Continue? What were you saying??"

(Oikawa)" MR. IWAIZUMI HARU.  Leave the room, and your brother will follow you.

(Haru)" Ugh. *Clenching fist, stomps away*

(Hato)" Haru wait. *Follows him*

Atsumu gets up and runs out of the room. He lifts Haru suddenly which startles Haru. He takes him to Kiyoomi's room.

Atsumu takes the rod Haru had given him earlier and starts to beat the piano. He starts to let out all his frustration on it. His tears too fall on the piano. The keeps beating it like a mad man. Everyone rush in the room.