An IwaOi one shot...?

I wrote this one in my one shot book about the 'Chaotic Captains'

I was bored and so I decided to put it here as well for those who aren't reading that one!

Going to the movies...?

Oikawa in Italics
Iwa in normal font...?

Over call

Iwa Chan~

Yeah??

Wanna go to the mall today?

Yea sure.

Yay! The mall near my place! See you then in 30!

K bye, love you.

Love you too Iwa Chan!

The two of them meet each other at the mall. They mostly window shop but do end up buying a few things. Then something catches Iwa's eyes.

Hey Tooru,

Yes Iwa Chan?

Wanna watch a movie?

OMG YESSS!  Iwa Chan you ok?? No fever??

Why are you asking?

Cuz you never ask to watch a movie with me..

I don't...? 

No...

Sorry... Wanna watch a movie Tooru?

Of course Iwa Chan!

K, Imma go get the tickets!

Wai- Which movi-

Iwaizumi had already left to go get the tickets. He had a sparkle in his eye and a look od satisfaction of achievement! He came back after purchasing them. He saw Oikawa waiting for him.

Iwa chan,

Yes?

Which movie are we gonna watch?

A really good one.

Huh?

You will see 😇

Is it a romantic one? 😙👀

Umm, you'll see...?

Ok....?

Tooru, get a lot of popcorn.

At the start of the movie?

Yup, and a lot. Buy a lot. I'll pay you back later.

You don't need to pay me back Iwa Chan 🙄 K imma go get the mega sized one.

Yes! ✨

Oikawa's thoughts

Iwa Chan seems to be way too excited today, after all he is watching a movie with me ✨✨

He got the popcorn and Iwa pulled him into the cinemas. They took their sat next to each other and Oikawa wrapped his arm around Iwa's.

The advertisements were playing and Oikawa still had no clue about the movie they were gonna watch. He was kinda annoyed and bored so he took the mask he was wearing and covered his eye.

Iwa Chan look at this 😂

Wh- What are you doing?? 😂😂

I'm skipping the ads Iwa Chan! You do it too!

I'm not doing that Toru 😂

Iwa realised how much fun he has whenever he is with his boyfriend. He knew that he would be incomplete without him. He sure loves him a lot.

Finally the movie started. It was the moment of truth for Oikawa as he didn't know which movie it was. All he knew was that his boyfriend was highly excited and literally had sparkles in his eyes. He really hoped for it to be a romantic one, as it would set the mood for the two of them. When he saw the name of the movie he froze.

GODZILLA VS KONG

DONT GIVE ME SPOILERS 🔪🔪🔪

Oikawa was interested in watching the movie at all, but when he turned to Iwa, he seemed to be enjoying it. With a smile on his face and satisfaction of being with his loved one he watched the movie and did kinda enjoy it, maybe not as much as a romantic one though :)

Hope u liked that! Ive been wanting to watch the movie for a while now and I will soon! DO NOT GIVE ME SPOILERS 😁🔪

I hooe to meet IwaOi there! 🤧😃

Luv u! 💖