How is it Possible

Next Morning....

Mew came from taking his fill ... Gulf baby where are you.... This boy always troubles me....

Gulf: why are you shouting on top of your voice....

Mew: baby I didn't even shout.... I was whispering.....

Gulf: Did you bring a flower with you.... If yes throw it outside it smelling bad...

Mew: how do you know that I brought flowers.... Baby..... What happened to you why you are in so bad mood today.....

Gulf: I don't know but one thing I know is you are irritating....

Mew: what?? Baby this is not fair what you did last night with me... This should be my line ...coz you used me .....

Gulf: looked at Mew's dick and then to mew... Mew open your jeans.....

Mew: what?? Babes .... Just now you said I am irritating now you are being naughty aaahhh....

Gulf: open now.... Mew looked at him with a pouty face....

Mew open his Jean's button... his eyes on gulf ... Gulf is looking at mew's acting like he is going to get something interesting from Mew's pants.... Gulf eyes enlighten when Mew pull down his Jeans ....

Gulf: underwear too....do it fast....

Mew: baby did you have viagra in the morning why behaving like a horny slut....no love no, kiss,no begging, pleasing and aahhhhh shitt...gulf....aahhhh

The moment Mew pull down his underwear gulf get down on his knees and sucked mew's length....

Mew: aaahh shit baby what happened to you....ahhhh...

Gulf looked at mew baby fuck me, please.....

Mew: you are again doing this to me....like yesterday you are seducing me again...next moment gulf lay half on the table and waiting for his vampire.....

Mew: baby spread your legs for your vampire..yes like this more...more baby....

Gulf: you have fuck my ass not build a home between my legs as you are asking more more ....do it now....

Mew: made a face....unromantic....huh...Mew entered gulf cavity and fucked gulf....

Gulf: if you didn't cum inside I swear Mew I won't let you touch me.....meww...babyy pleasee I want your milk .....aahhh

Mew: he can deny the whole world but not this voice....gulf is playing really bad with mew....he asking in such a seductive voice that mew can't deny him....after fucking for so many rounds....Mew said....baby, you still want it what happened to you....

Gulf: baby please I want you more....

Mew: we need to go out Gulf....I have planned many things for you...we are not here only for this....

Gulf: pushed Mew a bit .....if you don't want this then tell me....Mew looked to gulf ...he looked so horny....gulf was biting his lips.....gulf went to the washroom to release himself....

Mew: fuck gulf...Mew followed him....let me help you my horny sluty wifey......Mew again did it....Mew was surprised that how gulf is begging again and again for fucking him....they were doing for 3 hours and....still gulf is not satisfied ....for human it's not possible....and mew come again....

And gulf too came from his dick and mouth ....gulf vomit....and mew was shocked... gulf again vomits so much that he has thrown all week's food from his stomach...