Trouble Maker

Mew took gulf in his car gulf sleep for some time and later he wakes up...Mew where are we going .....long drive....

Gulf is so drunk that he started disturbing Mew and talking anything...Mew reached his home and took gulf out...gulf is not able to walk properly...Mew put gulf's hands on his shoulder and start walking....

Mew: Oh baby be careful....look at steps...... I can't take you hostel you are way too drunk...so I hope you don't mind spending one more night here....

Gulf: Oh my Mew my sweety pie....my super sexy senior....I can't walk carry me, please...

Mew: Gulf don't touch me common walk properly.....

Gulf: I am drunk Mew... I can't walk please carry me else I won't go....take me, my superman.... let's go somewhere alone....

Mew: Rolled his eyes and Carries gulf in his arm....gulf put his hands on Mew's neck....Gulf.....you have become naughty after drinking....

Gulf: My Mew.....my baby.....I love you....umaaaa he kissed Mew.,...

Mew: Gulf you are drunk please don't do such things....he took him to his room... Put him down on bed....took a shirt from the wardrobe and gave it to gulfie....go and take a bath you are smelling like you took bath in alcohol...go get fresh you will feel better till I make you lemonade and search for some medicine....

Gulf: Stopped Mew don't leave me alone baby ...how I will stay alone without you..I am scared...

Mew: Gave a light punch in Gulf's shoulder...drama queen ....now go ....

Gulf: Hold Mew from the back... don't go na Mew...I won't be able to take bath alone please help me see I am too drunk....undress me..please

Mew: Gulf no it's not appropriate I won't do it...

Gulf: Ahh like you have never tried to touch me before....gulf turned mew and starting playing with his shirt button...

Mew: Gulf that is a different thing you are drunk now...

Gulf: Then I am not bathing....I can't walk....

Mew: Took him to washroom....now sit here and bath....

Gulf: No I can't....

Mew understand that gulf is being lazy he opens the shower nob....and turned to go outside...

Gulf: oh it's cold he holds Mew.... let's bathe together....

Mew: No gulf it's not right....Mew turned to gulf....

Gulf is looking extremely sexy....he is full wet....the water is coming down to his face...his wet lips are so tempting....Mew gulped and it takes him all strength to stop gulf from coming closer...please baby don't do this...

Gulf: Make love to me Mew....I want you...

Mew: Gulf shut up and go....I am not touching you in this state....

Gulf: Why are you scared....??

Mew: No idiot you are drunk...

Gulf: Performance issue??? hmmm gulf smiled raised his eyebrow to get the answer...

Mew: Gulf Stop it....I told you na that you are drunk...

Gulf: Are you impotent??

Mew: Gulf....you get your senses back then I will show you how much impotent I am...

Gulf: Show me now...??