Move in Together....

Mew: opened his eyes and looked at watch oh god....we are late...Gulf get up else you will be super late...Gulf baby...... you have to change in the hostel too....gulf .....

Gulf: Let me sleep more...I am tired...

Mew: Will you get up else I will put you in the bathtub...get up fast....

Gulf: woke up rubbing his eyes I hate you....I am so tired....

Mew: baby you have class at 8 and it's already 7:30...and my class is from 7:45 which I am going to miss ...now get up fast .....

Gulf gets up went to the kitchen till Mew is in the washroom ... I will prepare something for him.......mew comes out of the washroom....

Gulf: Mew you get ready .....I have put your books in your bag and drink this milk and sandwich.... don't go empty stomach to class gulf move to the washroom...

Gulf return in 5 minutes...they both left...the university is not too far so they reached soon....Mew went to his class and gulf to his hostel....Mew was 20 minutes late for his class but he got just a warning as he is a bright student and never gets late for any class....

After having all classes Mew was waiting for gulf outside his hostel...with his friends...

Gulf: Mew sir, how long you are waiting here....

Ae:  Oho sir....Gulf do you still call him sir...he is your boyfriend now you can call him baby or sweetie...

Mew: Stop teasing him...he doesn't like calling my name in college as everyone knows that I am his senior....let it be ....gulf go and check if I have missed packing any of your stuff.....

Gulf: Did you do the packing alone...??

Mew: No Ae and Pete helped me doing the packing ...just go and check if I missed something....

Gulf: Thank you Ae Sir and  Thank you Pete sir...for helping us ..

Ae: if you are thankful then give us a treat ..

Gulf: Yes sure why not.....

Pete: No gulf don't take him seriously he is just joking....common let's go we will help you to set up too....Gulf went to his room to check his stuff..

Mew: No Thanks guys we will manage from here and thanks a lot.... lets a party this weekend ....I will treat you....

Gulf: Gulf took his few things which Mew missed and said Byeee to Ae and Pete and thanked them again for helping ...

Mew and gulf reached his home...and start setting gulf's room....

Mew: Gulf...I will set your clothes till you set your books and other things .....Mew was setting clothes in the wardrobe when he found a red net transparent nighty and matching panty in a shopping bag...Gulf what is this??

Gulf: Looked at nighty....?? Where do you find it ....

Mew: In your bag....it was nicely wrapped under a shopping bag...I guess it's new....

Gulf: this bag I haven't opened since I came....I have woolen clothes in this and a few other formal wear which I don't require now...so I didn't open this....

Mew: I guess this is of your mom...and you brought it by mistake with you....

Gulf: Maybe ...ok keep it inside I will give it to mama...

Mew: Gulf have you lost it...look at this clearly...it is not a normal nighty...It won't be appropriate if you ask your mom about it or give it back to her....let it be ...let her think it is misplaced by her somewhere.... don't give...it won't be decent for a son to return such things...

Gulf: Yes but what I will do with this...throw it...Mew...and please put all these formal and woolen clothes on other side of the wardrobe....

Mew: Did as gulf said and after doing everything...they are completely done setting gulf's room...

Gulf: Thank you so much Mew....now I am going to take a bath ....you also take bath then we will go to eat outside ...it's will be my treat...you helped me a lot today....

Mew: Gulf...if you wanna treat me ...then can you do what I say....

Gulf: Yes sure ...tell me what you want...Gulf put a hands-on Mew's neck and said romantically....

Mew: he was hiding something in his hand... He shows that to Gulf...can you wear this for me....

Gulf: Mew what kind of joke is this....??....Do I look like a girl to you..?? Have you lost your mind or what ...?? You are mistaken I am not that kind of boy....how can you even ask me such things....

Mew: throw it on the bed and went to his room....... He shouts from his room...I am going to take bath.... let's go out and eat...

Gulf: Why he is sulking...I can't do such things is he gone mad or what .....

They got ready and went outside to eat....

Gulf: Are you mad at me...??

Mew: no, why would I ....I just asked you coz ....let it be ...I am sorry....

Gulf: Mew, listen I can't do such things... it's embarrassing....how can you even ask such things...maybe I over reacted but...

Mew: I said sorry gulf can we please change the topic....and eat quietly....

They both eat quietly and went home ...mew directly go to his room and lay on the bed....why I even asked him...he took it all wrong... I didn't mean that he is a girl...but I just wanted to be a bit romantic......we are alone here I don't know why he shouted like I have brought this for him and asked him to wear it in front of my friends....I got it accidentally and wanted to see him on that.....he can simply deny it.... instead of saying all this.....Mew is sulking in his bed....

Gulf called Mew.....Mew answered the call....

Mew: what happened??

Gulf: There is a lizard in my room Mew I am scared of lizard ...baby please come fast....aaahhhh mewwwww...

Mew: Rushed towards gulf room ....it was dark...Mew came in and shouted...gulf...gulf....he move ahead to look in the washroom when the door got closed....

Mew switched on the light and got shocked....mew gulped at the scene....Baby....fuck...Mew got hard instantly after looking at the Gulf....

Gulf: Am I forgiven??

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Mew: Babes tell me what you want...stop teasing me like this....Gulf please either you let me go ....or let me touch you...don't torture me like this...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You