Aww my Babies..

After 3 months....

Gulf looks like he ate a giant football...it's really hard for him to sit or stand...due to a big tummy and due to two very healthy babies inside gulf make gulf feel exhausted all the time....

Gulf: aah when they will come out mew...aaahhh I am so tired....

Mew: baby some more day..I know it's hard....that why I told you to...

Gulf: stop giving me a lecture you asshole....you did this...

Mew: but baby what I have done you seduced me...

Gulf: oh so if I will seduce you ....you will do anything...come here....and make love to me....now

Mew: you are again horny....baby since from last 4 months.... I am just fucking you all the time...yet you don't get enough of me....

Gulf: coz this is the only thing which I love to do....it makes me feel connected to you...and you get connected to our baby....

Mew: better I am vampire else I would have died coz of these sexual activities....

Gulf: asshole... Gulf removes his clothing looked at his tummy... Isn't this lovely baby...

Mew: yes baby it's really lovely... I love you.... And our kids...

Gulf: baby... Ahhhh... Baby aaahhhhhh

Mew: Gulf are you okay... Gulf...

Aaahhhh Mew doctor... Gulf's breathing gets irregular... Aaahhhhhh

Mew gave him his blood to help him but still, it doesn't help.... Aaahhhh Mew.... It's paining... Ahhhhhh

Mew took him to the hospital.... Where he can hear gulf's scream.... Ahhhhh no ..... Baby.....

Mew: Doctor Tee what happened why he is screaming I gave him my blood too....

Tee: it's time for birth and your blood won't help him.. Mew, I am afraid gulf has to bear lots of pain coz babies are too big....

Mew: then operate it, doctor....

Tee: no Mew.. it's not good for gulf.... We can lose him... His condition is not good for operation... In this condition, it's hard to stop blood... And you know with such blood pressure operation is risky....

Gulf: ahhhhh mewwwww babby.... I will die today.... Please help me....

Mew was crying after hearing that scream from gulf.... baby.... He went to gulf ... Baby I am here....

Gulf: baby if anything happens to me please remember that I love you and our babies....

Mew: I won't let anything happen to you baby....

After an hour of pain... Gulf is ready to deliver the babies... He was shouting his lungs out... Mew can hear the breaking of ligaments.... Mew is giving blood to gulf but it's not helping as much it did earlier....after a long push ....gulf delivered a baby boy and the doctor asked him to do it again...

Mew: baby one more time please ....do it...please babby push....

Gulf: started pushing again and he delivers the other one ...a girl but he lost all his strength....he lost lots of blood...

Tee: shit....gulf....gulf is breathing Low....he is looking at mew....ahhh baby....

Doctor why my blood is not healing him....