I still love you my vampire

Mew: Gulf what did you hear...when you get conscious....Mew look to San for help...

Gulf: Mew and you Mr vampire(San)... Why you guys are looking at me like instead of you I declared myself a vampire...

Mew: no baby I am just shocked .... How you...are you okay??

Gulf: Mew I was unconscious... But when I get my consciousness.... I was scared I thought what I saw is a dream.... But I heard Mr.vampire's voice where he told you to use compulsion on me... and you said you wanted to tell me the truth....

Mew, I heard all of it... And I guess I understand why you wanted to break up With me... But baby... I don't know how I will manage all this but I also don't want to leave you.... No matter whether you are a vampire and I am a human ... We still love each other.... Please Mew don't ever leave me....

Mew: cried.... What I have done to get a lover like you.... Are you not scared....baby

Gulf: a bit coz I don't know how vampires are.... I have seen dramas about vampires... but in reality, never met one....

San: ohhh god seriously.... You both watch too much dramas...hellooo love birds....can you hear me...I am...stilll here.....

Gulf and Mew rolled their eyes...he is such a pain in the ass....

San: oh my god what courage...cursing a vampire in front of his face.....no one dares to do that.... but ok I forgive you...I also made mistake with mew....so I can tolerate it....

Gulf: Mr vampire...how Mew will survive in a day ... Vampires can't go out in the day... His career ... Being a doctor will be destroyed....

San looks to mew where you guys learn all this.... Who told you all these things....now vampires can walk easily in the day... and my family is hidden from last so many decades and living their life normally with humans.....

Gulf: oh and what you guys eat..??

Mew: blood...for surviving we need blood but very little...Mew saw San is moving out of the room...

Gulf: where are you going....? I have more questions....

San: I am hungry??

Mew: Hid gulf on his back... don't think of him....

San: ohhhh overprotective boyfriend ....I am hungry for food....

Gulf: do you eat food too...

San: yes of course...I mean for strength we need blood ....but for taste, we need human food...actually I personally like human food....but....it doesn't make any difference to our body....

Gulf: that means if you didn't eat or drink it doesn't make any difference...

Mew: No it doesn't .... but to show the world that we are normal we pretend to eat...and drink....baby are you okay....with all this....I mean I don't want to force you to be with an animal like me....

San: Mr baby he is talking about himself.... don't include me in that category....I am a very handsome charming and sexy boy....

Gulf: whatever!!! Mr. Vampire what about mew's career and....

San: oh naughty boy thinking about your sex life...oho....

Mew: blushed...San please don't tease my baby....

San: okay...see he can't practice in a normal hospital coz watching blood he can lose his control...so I already offered him to work in my dad's hospital...I mean we have everything for vampires... schools, colleges hospitals...offices...where vampire works with human....with the help of compulsion the humans know that they are working with a vampire but they forget the moment they step out of their office....