Final love

In less time I have received so many comments and I can't see my readers disappointed.. so I am giving you all the triple update today...if possible try to understand my point of view....

*****************************************

After their lovemaking session ... Mew makes gulf sit on his lap...

Gulf: baby stops being jealous he just kissed me on the forehead...

Mew: but he loves you, baby...

Gulf: I know baby but we can't break our friendship right ... We know this for a long time and we agreed that San is a real gem... He always put us first... He always helped us.... He never ever tried to take advantage of you or me... And we are a team...

Mew: yes baby and loving someone is not wrong.... I know and I don't have any bad feelings for San but I am jealous....

Gulf: baby... I am ready to compensate for it with my body... And my soul right....

Just imagine when you have fallen in love with me and if I would have not loved you back ....... the same way.... So does that mean your love is not pure .... No right.... Love is the purest thing in this world.... Hmm everyone doesn't get it... But I felt that San need a bit of care from me so I agreed with him to kiss me back.... But he is such a pure person instead of kissing me on lips or somewhere else he kissed me on the forehead.... Else if I would have given you this opportunity ... I am sure you would have started fucking me in no time....

Mew and gulf laughed.... Mew said I understand everything that's why when that day I found out that he loves you... I didn't say anything to him.... Even when he confessed his love to you... I didn't react much

Gulf: much ... Asshole you fucked me for the whole night... So stop behaving like a priest.... that how well you handled your jealousy...

Mew: hmm.... I am glad I heard San talking to Sam... The day when Sam tried to rape you and we helped you...

I returned just to punch him... But I heard...

Flashback

How dare you to touch gulf... If you think this Punishment is going to be over in one or two days then you are wrong I will fuck you till your last breath .... Coz I hate when some troubles gulf.... I love him... And I won't let anyone hurt him...

Sam: smiled huh he will never be yours...

San: I don't want him... I just love him... And love doesn't mean to make someone yours... Love means to cherish them, to respect that person... To love him and make that person always happy.... So I am happy till gulf is happy.... And now your punishment for touching my innocent... Gulfie....

Present...

Gulf: hmm I guess in comparison to you I have handled it better... When San told me his feeling ...when I learned that I had a miscarriage and I was upset with you...

Flashback...

Gulf: how can Mew do this with me....

San: coz he loves you more than anything in this world... He never cried for losing his child so that you didn't learn the truth....

He loves you gulf ..please stop fighting with him...and stop asking him to stay away from you....it hurts him...please I beg you...

Gulf: you are his friend that's why you always take his side...I have no one....gulf cried and san hugged him....

San: it's hard for me to see you like this gulf, please... I am not only mew's friend but ... I am your friend too...

Gulf: you are lying....you always think about him...

San: I love you gulf and you are the only person I think about the whole day ...it hurts my heart to see you in this condition...

Gulf looked at San ...what??

Yes, I love you don't worry I don't want anything from you...I just confessed my feelings to let you know that I am on your side too...but my love is not selfish ...that I tried to break you guys to make my space in your heart.... Coz love can't be stolen...and I am fine with it...I am happy you love my best friend...and I want you to stop being rude to my friend...

Gulf: you love me as....

San: as a man gulf...I have romantic feelings for you....

Gulf: since when??

San: the moment I saw you...

Gulf: and you still helping me and mew ....

San: I told you I am not confessing to get your love...gulf love can't be stolen ...and I just want to see my friend and my love happy....and it doesn't matter if I have to be just your friend....I am happy that I am a part of your life....

Gulf: that's why you didn't let mew fuck that Sam...coz you wanted Mew to be just mine....san nodded...yes....

Present.....

Since from that day, I and san are spending time together and I can see how much he love you as a friend and me as....

He is the perfect man for being our babies godfather....he is really good at heart...and no matter what Mew....I will always respect his love...coz it's not his mistake if he has fallen in love with me.....

Mew: hmm that's why I never said anything baby...but I am sorry I can't control my jealousy...

Gulf: do you trust me baby....you don't think na that I am cheating on you...

Mew: never baby...if you wanted to cheat me..you would have never told me this after coming home that day....love needs one more thing gulf and that is trust and I trust you....

Mew and gulf get up to see their babies....they are sleeping blissfully....

Mew and gulf hugged each other...and said I love you...they kissed each other and went for one more lovemaking session...

Next day at name ceremony....

Mew: San finally you came...Mew smelled san presence and turned..

San: yes in the presence of all family members I announce the name of our children...

For Boy...Yuvan
Girl.... Michelle...

Everyone clapped after hearing names.....awww..

Gulf and Mew hugged San ..thanks San for such a wonderful name....

They all are happy that finally, the babies get names...

San being their godfather always helped babies.... sometimes people get confused about who is a real father....but they all accept the truth that loves is nothing but a feeling and anyone can have that feeling...so always respect love...

Author's Note

It's the end of the story I guess I am not writing well nowadays...I am sorry if I suck at it...and please understand that I have just started writing... 3 months ...hope you will understand and don't judge me by such writing ....slowly gradually I will improve it....sorry if I didn't get up to my reader's expectations....

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You