Angry Gulf

Mew heard gulf's mom finding gulf and Mew as their car arrived...

Mew: aaahh baby a few more, please....

Gulf: though gulf wanted to say leave me Asshole..... but due to compulsion he keeps on saying aaahh baby more..... fuck me, please..... I beg you baby fuck me harder... Make me sore.... Fuck me for a whole week baby... Please Don't stop....

Mew: Thrusted and release himself in the washroom... Aaahhh baby let me clean you and let's go everyone is asking for us...

Gulf: baby please fuck me more.....

Mew: oh I forgot to remove the compulsion... He looked into gulf's eye and asked him to be normal....

Gulf: Bastard.... you again used your power on me... How dare you... You broke your promise....

Mew: Baby that's is to make our sex more thrilling.... You liked it right.... Else you always think about... What people will think... Let me go mew.... someone will come.... Mew not now everyone is here.... Always deny your hubby....

Gulf: yes baby you are right... Let's make it more thrilling....

Mew's eye enlightens...yes baby tell me I am ready to do anything ...

Gulf came closer to Mew ...Mew closed his eye...gulf whisper in his ear....you will be sleeping on the couch for your whole honeymoon week....and if you again try to use compulsion or...try to touch me in honeymoon period I will give you a divorce...thrilling right?? Asshole....

Mew: I am sorry....baby don't be so harsh.... Gulf fixed himself and go out...

Both get out and said goodbye to everyone and sit in the car and went for their so-called honeymoon....

In the hotel....

Gulf: wao baby the room is really nice I loved it... And see that couch is also good...

Mew: you love it... Aww, my baby... You are so cute... Mew make gulf sit in his lap.... I love you, baby ... Finally, we are married.... Mew tried to make gulf's mood happy....

Gulf: yes baby finally.... Now I guess we should take a rest for some time... the flight was long and really hectic...

Mew: but before that, if we....Mew put his hand on gulf's waist...

Gulf: oh yes sorry I forgot that we are on our honeymoon....common be a good boy and sleep on the couch...as I said no mercy for what you did back then....

Mew: baby we are married, please....

Gulf: yes we are married and we had an awesome honeymoon on the public toilet ...so now stay with that.....

Mew: you are always been harsh on me ......I know I am a vampire and you hate me...... that's why you are doing this with me...

Gulf: baby stop trying to play a vampire card with me....you know I hate using your power on me.... I still love you after being a vampire also....coz you are honest...hope you never forget that....

Mew using this power for small or big things you are taking advantage of your power and making me things which maybe I don't want to do...like you did when I had a miscarriage....

I lost my child and to ease that pain you used compulsion on me....but later I found out...right?? Hope you understand why you don't have to do it....

Mew didn't say anything and went to the couch....as being a vampire he doesn't need much sleep but still...he lay on the couch thinking of the past....