Chapter 16

Dylan's POV

I yawned quietly as my back arched off the bed in a long, incredible stretch. I collapsed back onto the bed and turned to my left side. I saw a familiar sleeping face, and I gasped. I'm still at Luke's??

His eyes fluttered open and I blushed as memories of last night infiltrated my brain.

"Good morning," Luke said sleepily.

"Good morning," I giggled back. His sleepy voice was the best thing ever.

He scratched his head and said in a yawn, "Did we really do things last night?"

I bit my lip and nodded, "Mhmm."

He glared at me, "You're doing that again?"

Uh oh. He jumped from his spot and on top of me, holding my hands above my head. He leaned down into my ear, "I told you not to do that... There are consequences.."

I gulped. My butt was in too much left over pain for consequences. He swiftly moved his hands to my sides and started tickling me.

"Gah!" I screamed. I kicked and pushed and shoved, trying to get this sculpted man off of me. It didn't work. I couldn't breath anymore, and it was starting to hurt when I laughed, "Stop!! Stop please! Luke! Oh my god I'm gonna diiieeee!!!" He started laughing with me, "This is the consequence! You asked for this Dylan!"

He continued tickling my stomach, holding me down as he did so. And after what seemed like an eternity, he stopped.

"So I wanna do something today, if that's alright with you?" He asked. I nodded.

~

"We're here," Luke informed me. I took my blindfold off and looked out the window of his truck. An amusement park?!