Chapter 25

Dylan's POV

"I had been in a smaller house back then. Dad and mom weren't how they are now. Sure, you know that they're lovey and can't seem to get away from each other, but that was not the case back then. Dad would come home from working and he would normally have a six-pack with him. He'd sit on the couch and just drink and yell at the TV. My mom would always tell him that he shouldn't do that in front of me or shouldn't keep beer or any alcohol in the house until I was older and knew I shouldn't drink it out of curiosity. Well, dad would always start yelling at her. He would smack her in the face, and then he would come find me and start hitting me.

"I thought that that was what normal dads did because of how much he would shout and threaten to leave us. Well, I got tired of it one day, and I packed. I told mom I was leaving, and she told me to be careful. She didn't want this for me. I went to a friends house and crashed there for a couple weeks. I got back and it was like everything had changed. My parents were happier and the house always smelled like homemade banana bread or butterscotch cookies. I barely believed it was my house. I liked this new place, and it was a month later I was informed we were moving to where I live now. I was excited, like holy fuck.

"We got here and I chose my room immediately, unpacking bags and helping carry furniture upstairs. I started sneaking out around 13, and I would go and smoke pot with my friends. After a while, I stopped that and I would sneak out to come to this place, and I'd enjoy the nighttime breeze and the clean nature smell. I started dating this girl when I was 14. I lost my virginity to her, and we continued dating for the next year and a half. Until she told me that she went to a party and fucked five different guys because of how  fucked up she was on drugs and the amount of alcohol she drank. That pissed me off, and I started blaming every guy around for being a douche, so I'd pick one, beat them, move on, pick another, and that would repeat. The girls seemed to love me, so I did the same to them, except I would have sex with them and move on to the next girl, just like my ex had basically done.

"Then I saw you walk into art on the first day, and you looked so flustered and nervous to be there, I knew I had to talk to you. My original intentions were to beat you up because of how scrawny  you looked, but then I had to take you to the nurse because you're stupid and fell over. I realized how adorable you were for a guy, and I fought away the weird 'I-might-have-a-crush-on-you' thing because you were a dude. But yeah. That didn't end up doing so well, and here we are," Luke explained, and I knew he was leaving out details. But I didn't care. He told somebody, and that somebody was me. I put my hand on his knee and I smiled, "I'm glad you ended up giving into those feelings. And we can kill your ex if she hurt you that bad. It's nice to know why you are the way you are."

He smiled gently before looking down at his clasped hands. His phone started ringing so he dug it out of his pocket and answered it, "Hello?"

I cocked my head and mouthed, "Who is that?" He flailed his hand in response before putting his finger in his free ear to hear better. "Yeah, I know. Don't worry. Yes, I'm with Dylan. No. Yes. Yes, I understand, jesus. Calm down. Okay. Yep. Mm-hmm. Okay, bye." He tucked his phone back in his pocket and stood up, grabbing my hand to pull me up as well. He looked at the board beneath us, "Damn, I forgot to grab the blanket from the back of the truck."

"Why?"

"I was thinking cuddling in my - our - special place. Maybe even turning that cuddling into intense naked cuddling, with me inside you and you moaning my name."

I blushed, my cheeks turning bright red, "Yeah. Who was that?"

"It was my mom. Checking up on me. What if she finds out that we're together?"

"Who cares?" I shrugged.

"Good point. But! Imagine," he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him, "us just laying here. I'm spooning you, big spoon obviously, and then we move so we can kiss. God, I can hear you  moan into the kiss already." I gulped, biting my lip, the top of my head on his chest, focusing on our feet. "I can actually see you giving me head, using that tongue ring of yours. That always feels fantastic," He moved his left hand so it went down the shorts I was wearing, then he moved into my underwear, "I know you're trying to ignore me, and I know it's just a fantasy, but imagine it..." his hand trailed to the front of the basketball shorts and he wrapped his hand around me. I tightened up immediately.

"Uh... yeah," I replied.

"Yeah what?"

"It's just... just a fantasy," I breathed out, my voice hitching. I could see that he was excited as well due to the bulge in his loose shorts.

"I figured, but that's okay. There's always another time, Dylan. You'll cave in to my desires, and right now, my desire is you. You and me. Right here."

I put the hand opposite of the arm Luke was using and cupped him outside of his shorts, "I'm not letting that happen, Luke," I state.

"Then why this?" He glanced downwards.

I moved my hips far back so his hand got out of my shorts and I sat on my knees, my face just a few inches from his shorts. I slowly pulled them down, and remove his boxers as well. "I thought you weren't giving in?" Luke asked.

"I'm not. you wanted full on sex. I'm not giving that to you. I'm only doing this."

"What is... this?"

Darn, he was trying to get me to say gross terms and curse and stuff. I looked up towards his towering figure, "I'm only going to suck your..."

"Go on, say it."

"It sounds weird."

"No it doesn't, come on Dyl. Say it."

"I'm only going to suck your dick," I cringed after saying it. His breathe got heavy and he said, "Damn. That was super fucking hot."

I put my hand around him and moved along his length. After a minute of that, I replaced my hand with my mouth, sticking the tip in and circling my tongue and piercing around it. He started grasping my hair, his breathe getting heavier. I put him halfway in my mouth, bobbing my head back and forth, saliva building up in my mouth, making it sound weird. He started pushing my head onto him, farther down each time, before I pulled him completely out of my mouth. I grabbed the boxers and shorts at his ankles and pulled them back around his waist. "There," I said, smiling as I stood up.

"What?!" Luke shouted, disappointed.

"Mm-hmm," I said.

"Don't say that. And what?! No! You can't start something and not finish it! That's not fair!"

"Get over it, big boy," I said. I sound like such a chick, holy cow. He glared at me, still complaining. I started erupting in laughter, walking to the place that we got up, and I slowly, very slowly, made my way down the trees.