Chapter 10

Dylan's POV

I was freaking out. I just got home thanks to Brandon's mum dropping me off, and I was pacing back and forth in my room. I had the album No Time To Bleed by Suicide Silence blasting since I was home alone. My phone went off and I checked the message.
From: Luke
Hey. I'm coming over so have your door unlocked or I'll break it :) x

I gulped. What was I going to do? I ran downstairs and unlocked the door before tripping back up the stairs to my room. I laid on my bed, making sure I was taking up all of the space I could. I didn't even hear my door open when Luke walked in.
"Loud enough music?" He yelled. I jumped up. He started laughing as he walked over to my radio and turned the music down. One does not simply turn down Suicide Silence.
He sat on my bed and lifted up my shirt. I still had the gauze on, and there was a faint blood line seeping through the bandage.
"Are you feeling better?" He asked.
I nodded and turned on my Xbox 360. I sat on my floor so Luke could have my bed, but before I could start playing Injustice: Gods Among Us, Luke grabbed my controller and put it next to him on the bed. I looked up at him, his slightly curly hair was dangling as he looked down at me. "I'm sorry I hurt you," he apologized.
"I... I have something to tell you," I gulped.
"What...?"
"I.. I was kissed today but it didn't mean anything and I wasn't expecting it and he wasn't either and I'm sorry and-"
"WHAT??"
"I'm sorry please don't be angry..." I could feel a tear run down my cheek.
Luke picked me up, putting his hands on my armpits to lift me onto the bed. He laid me down and stood up, "Who the fuck kissed you? I'm gonna have to kill him. You're my toy, only I have permission to do anything to you."
He was yelling at this point and I went to sit up but he shoved me back down onto my pillows. He sat on top of me and held tightly onto my wrists as he looked into my eyes. "Open your mouth," he said. What?
"Open your mouth."
Confused, yet terrified, I opened my mouth slightly. He put his thumb on my chin and opened it wider, "Why did you get a tongue piercing?" What???
"I don't know... I wanted one? What's going on?" I was so confused.
"I'll forgive you this one fucking time, but if I ever find out that you're doing things to other guys and vise versa, I won't be so easy on you. Consider this a warning."
I clamped my mouth shut. He looked at my lips, then back up to my eyes, "You're so... innocent. And apologetic. And so fucking attractive, too. And you're mine." He leaned down to my ear and whispered, "And I will have you. I'll have you use your tongue on me. And you'll be mine, toy."