Chapter 7

Dylan's POV

I knew he was expecting me to kiss him. I just knew it. And I wanted to surprise him. I felt like I needed to surprise him. I was trying to stay calm, my brown hair covering my squinted eyes. I bit my lip and pounced onto him. How could I do anything sexual to him?! I had never even kissed anyone before, and now I'm considering things like that?? Something's wrong with me...
Luke made a grunt when I had jumped into him, and I had giggled at his response. I kissed his cheek, causing me to blush from making the move. I bit my lip and trailed my thin fingers down his chest and stomach. I stopped when I got the hem of his boxer briefs. I heard his breath hitch, and I knew he was already surprised. Well, so am I right now.
I put my index fingers on either side of his hips and slowly tried pulling his boxers down. It took four tries before I actually succeeded, but I managed to get it. I bit my lip as I looked down at his length. What am I thinking?
He reached up to my face and moved my hair out of my eyes, "You never seize to amaze me. I didn't think you would even kiss my cheek to be honest..."
I nodded my head and smiled shyly, "I... I don't know what I'm doing, Luke. What am I supposed to do?" I gulped, regretting the fact that I asked that.
"Don't do anything," he replied as he flipped so he was pinning me down. I began to look at him, he really had an amazing body... he had pecs... abs, but they weren't like steroid usage big... he had the V line that girls seem to go crazy over, gulp, and I looked back up at his face after seeing... it...
"Someone's blushing," Luke chuckled.
I blushed even more, "No... I'm not..."
He kissed me. On the lips. Again. I could feel the blood rush in two different parts of my body, and the fact that I had a naked guy on top of me added to the sexual tension I was feeling right now. Is this what it's like? To do things like this? Overwhelming, joyful, scary, and sexy?? I don't know, but damn I was enjoying it.
"I'm taking these off," Luke said, making me lose my train of thought as he swiftly removed the only piece of clothing on me that was separating us. I didn't even get a say! I put my hands over myself, trying to block him from seeing me in this state. He moved my hands and held them in his as he looked down and grinned, "Someone is REALLY happy right now."
I bit my lip again, struggling to get out of his grasp.
"That's really distracting you know," Luke told me, "moving around like you are, and not to mention the lip biting."
I stopped moving, it's not like I was going anywhere. He let go of my left hand, making his right one free. He trailed his hand down my body, and stopped where I have a dark bruise on the side of my ribs. I wince.

Luke's POV

As I moved my hand down his body, I saw the skinny boy underneath me close his eyes in pain in multiple different spots. What the hell had happened to him? Why the fuck won't he tell me everything? And what kind of spell does this boy have on me? I got down to his dick, and I wrapped my hand around his happiness. His eyes widened, "W..what are you doing...?"
"This," I told him as I started moving my hand up and down his erection. I tightened my grip to the way I normally masturbate, and his reaction was pure bliss. His leg twitched under me, and I started going faster. I heard a faint noise come from his throat, and I leaned down, placed my lips on his, and kept hand fucking him. He groaned into my mouth and I did the same. "What... What is this feeling??" Dylan asked me, surprised by the fact that he was going to cum. I laughed at his innocence, "You're going to cum, toy." He glanced down and jolted his hips upwards, causing my hand to slam down hard onto him. He let out a heavy sigh as he released onto our chests.
"Ew!!!" He cried, "It's all sticky!! Get it off of me!"
I closed my eyes and bit on the inside of my cheeks to stop myself from laughing. I picked him up bridal style and carried him to my bathroom.
I got a washcloth and ran warm water. I started wiping his chest as he looked up at me, his eyes bright. "What's on your mind, Dylan?" I asked.
He shrugged, "I'm so confused."
"Why? What about?" I rung the cloth out and started wiping my own chest and stomach.
"Why did that feel so good? Why am I your toy? I was thinking about very sexual things before you even started kissing me... I don't know what's happening."
I sucked my lower lip and looked around, "It's supposed to feel good. And I've decided to go slow, with you being a noob and such. What kind of sexual things?"
"Well I was thinking about the All The Way thing which is gross, and I don't wanna do that. Ever."
"It doesn't matter what you want; as my toy you're obligated to do what I say when I say it. I'm basically your owner. But I'm confused too, just not for the same reasons you are."
He cocked his head and raised an eyebrow. I replied by shaking my head, "You don't wanna know."