Chapter 6

Dylan's POV

We pulled up to Luke's house, and I sat still, waiting for him to yell at me. He turned his truck off and we stayed silent before he opened his door and came around to mine. He unbuckled me and picked my weightless body up. I pushed against him, "Just stop, okay? I'm not a baby, you don't need to carry me like one. I'm capable of walking."
He chuckled, "Yes... but you're only in underpants."
I glanced down towards my white legs and I felt the blood start to rise to my cheeks. Great. Luke opened his front door and took a left to climb up his wooden stairs. When we got to the top, he took a right into a hallway that led into his room. He had a Dark Knight poster and a Deadpool poster. His bed was a queen size and it had red covers. On top of the covers was a plethora of pillows in red and black pillow cases. He laid me down on his bed and shut his door, turning the lock. I decided to sit up and as Luke walked towards me, I bit my bottom lip thoughtfully, hoping he wouldn't ask about my torso.
"What the hell are those?" He motioned at my chest.
So much for hope, right?
"Old school, old neighborhood, things like that," I replied sarcastically.
"Don't give me that shit, Dylan. How did you get them?"
"Let's just say that I wasn't the most liked kid there, and I wasn't really safe walking out if my front door. My parents don't know about it... this isn't why we moved. Dad works for a business that moved just a town over, and he suggested me going to this school. When I got here, I thought I'd be free from the abuse that those guys did.. that I could get out of it all. But then you made me your 'toy' and I realised," I held my hand over my stinging cheek, "I'm never really going to be free from any of it."
He sat down next to me and put his head in his hands, "That's not an answer. You still avoided the damn question."

LUKE'S POV
I lifted my head up and looked at the beautifully skinny boy beside me. I felt like shit for hitting him, but he's angering me again. Why can't he just straight up answer the freaking question?! I thought back to earlier, when I kissed him, and I smiled slightly. Dylan glanced back at me and I could see a tear streaming down his cheek. Wait, what? Without thinking, I wiped it off of his face, and to my surprise, he blushed.
Then, I did the thing I had thought about since the last time it happened. I leaned forward, and put my lips to his. He tried backing away but I held him still, "Dylan. I am battling you for a freaking kiss right now. Stop fighting it... toy."
With those words, he stopped moving and allowed it. I traced my tongue across his plush bottom lip, actually asking for entrance. Again, to my surprise, he allowed it. Our lips moved in sync, and as my tongue danced with his, I felt something cold and metal. I smirked into the kiss, he has a tongue piercing. I moved my right hand onto his chest, tracing the scar he refused to tell me about. My left hand went and sat on my pants, on top of my groin. Why am I this excited?? I broke free of the kiss, and took the time to actually look at Dylan. Although he was extremely skinny, he had abs. He had a few dark bruises across his stomach, and as I traced my eyes down a bit further, I discovered that I wasn't the only one feeling so... happy. He wore only light grey boxer briefs, and I could fully see his outline. He coughed uncomfortably and I jolted my eyes back up to meet his.
"So someone's happy," I teased.
He blushed immensely and covered himself with his hands. I grabbed his wrists and pinned them, along with his body, to the bed. I hovered above him, "Damnit, what the hell are you doing to me? I'm a completely straight man, I've never wanted to do anything to another guy, but you... you change that. So what is it about you, Dylan? Why do you have this... spell against me?"
He shut his eyes and bit his bottom lip again, "Please get off of me. I've never done anything like this and you're scaring me."
My jaw dropped, "Wait? What's that mean?"
He turned his face to the side and mumbled, "Ihaveneverevenkissedanyonebeforeandnowyouareontopofme."
Taking a moment to process what he said, I got up, told him not to move, and walked to my bathroom. I shut the door and quickly took my shirt off. I looked in the mirror, and wondered what caused those guys to hurt someone with such a cute face. Why am I calling him cute?! I shrugged and slid my pants off too. I had lost my "happiness" after I got off of him, but I figured it'd be back soon enough.
"Close your eyes," I yelled.
"NO! Leave me alone!" He yelled back.
I put a hand through my hair and angrily said, "Close. Your. Eyes. Toy."
And hoping that he had, I walked out and jumped on top of him, my bum on his groin. He too had died down.
"So have you even had a girlfriend? Oh, and open your eyes."
He opened his eyes, and they widened as he saw my almost naked body. I could feel his area getting heated and he shook his head, "No girlfriends... I've had a boyfriend before, but it only lasted a week and a kiss on the cheek before I saw him with his tongue down another guys throat."
Did he just admit to being gay? Who cares, I'm going for it. I kissed him again, hard. "Well, sorry to hear. But you're mine now," I said into his mouth. As I had finished saying "now", Dylan gently put his tongue in my mouth, and it grazed against the inside of my bottom lip. I took a deep breath, trying to gain control. This boy was so full of surprises. My turn to surprise him, hopefully in a good way. Girls would always grind themselves against me, and that gave me an idea. I started grinding my dick against his, and he moaned softly into my mouth. Damn, that was the sexiest noise I'd ever heard. I continued doing what I was doing, wishing that the thin cloths separating us would just disappear.
"Your turn, toy. Do something I won't expect. And make it good," I commanded him.
I got off and laid on my back, and waited for him to kiss me or something simple like that.