Chapter 11

**flash forward one week**
Luke's POV

I sat down on the bleachers in gym, waiting for Dylan to walk out. I hadn't talked to him all day. He ignored everyone, even his best friend, all day. He walked in wearing black basketball shorts and a worn down tee shirt that said "I Mustache You A Question, But I'm Shaving It For Later".
That one girl that talks to him occasionally ran up behind him and started talking to him. I think her name is Lucy or some shit. He turned to her and nodded his head, his mouth turning downwards in a corner. She wore her dirty blonde hair in a ponytail, and she was wearing a tee shirt that said, "I Have Issues" with a little Deadpool reading comics on it.
They climbed up the bleachers and sat next to each other. My anger began to rise, and I had to start bouncing my leg to calm down. We were given instructions to run 5 laps around the track, so as soon as we were released, I jogged over to Dylan an grabbed his upper arm, "Come one. You're coming with me."
"Bye Jane, I'm sorry for your lose," he apologized and turned to me, "let go of me."
"You're being difficult. You've been ignoring everyone but a girl?"
"Her mother just died of lung cancer last night, I'm not just going to ignore her."
I pressed my lips together, "Oh. Well, my parents are on a business trip for the weekend, so I was thinking you are gonna come over after school."
"According to who? You? I'm not going to your house again. You'll get angry."
"I'm getting mad right now, so you best calm your ass down and come over, or I'll drag you there."
We got done with four laps before Dylan fell to the ground.
"What's wrong??" I panicked.
He stood back up, "Nothing. I'm not used to running so much, I lose my breath easily."
I started jogging, making him fall behind me. I slowed down so he could catch up, before taking off again. He was panting like a dog once he caught up to me again. His tongue was hanging out of his mouth before he licked his plush lips and begged for my water bottle.
"That's so cute," I chuckled.
He stuck his tongue out at me for not giving him the water. "I'd watch what you do with that tongue of yours, toy." I said lowly, causing him to put his tongue back where it belonged. I handed him the bottle and he twisted the lid off and put it to his mouth. When I got the bottle back, it was empty.
"Jesus damn!" I said. How much water does that kid drink?
~
We walked out to my truck and hopped in. I looked over and Dylan was on his phone.
"What're you doing?" I asked, curious.
"Texting Brandon. He's going to the mountains over the weekend, so he won't get any service."
"Oh."
"Mhmm."
"Don't mhmm me. I don't like that. Got it?"
"Mhmm."
Oh, he's pushing it.
We got to my house and walked up to my room. He turned and shut my door, and I locked it before putting him against the shut door. His eyes widened and I could feel his heart pound against me. I chuckled, "You're so short."
He scrunched his face in an adorable way, "Am not! You're just tall! Mr. Six Foot Seven!" I held onto his thin hands, and his fingers held tightly onto mine. I turned him around and backed him up until he fell onto my bed, dragging me down with him. I was on top of him, both of our legs dangling off the edge. He looked up at me, his eyes a darker chocolate colour, "What are you going to do to me?" He sounded so cute and innocent, and I couldn't help but smile.
"Well, I really want you to make good use of your tongue..." He picked his head up and planted a kiss on my lips, moving his hands so they were on the back of my head. He put his head back down on my bed, our mouths still connected. He nibbled on my bottom lip, and I groaned from yet another turn on spot he found. I slowly opened my mouth and he rubbed the tip of his tongue across the inside of my bottom lip, and I moved my hand so it was grasping his upper arm, "I'd stop it if I were you..." I warned, my heart doing the fast beating thing it's been doing lately. "Why?" He asked against my lips.
"I'll take you. Right here right now," I growled.
"Mhmm," he hummed sarcastically. That boy, I swear. I scooted us upwards and over, so his head was rested on the many black covered pillows I have. I kissed him again, harder this time, as I grabbed onto the bottom of his purple shirt and separated the kiss only to get it over his head.
I ran my hands across his chest, gently seeing as how he still had an easy to rip open scab. I got down to unbuttoning his jeans before he grabbed onto my wrist. I looked at him, "What?" He shook his head and managed to push me off of him as he stood up. I was confused, and felt defeated at the fact that I allowed him to get up. "I.. I don't know what's gonna happen, and I'm terrified, but..." he stuttered as he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He pulled them down and off, revealing his grey boxer briefs. He sat back down on the bed, on his knees. He moved so he was sitting on my lap, facing me, before he tugged at the bottom of my white V-neck. I got it off in a matter of seconds and he trailed his hands all over my chest. His hands were cold against my burning chest and stomach, but I didn't care. He looked down at my basketball shorts that I had worn to school today, looked back up at me, then back down. He tried pulling them down, but failed miserably because he was sitting on me. I smiled and pushed him onto his back as I swiftly removed my shorts.
"You? My toy? Making the first move? A complete noob wanting my shorts off?" I made fun of him. He sat back up and put his hand over my boxers. My breath stopped and he slowly started moving his hand up and down my dick. He's not even touching my bare skin, and it feels incredible! I put my head back and he took that time to pull my boxers down to my ankles. I finished removing them, "What're you doing?" I asked.
"To be honest, I'm not sure," he admitted as he wrapped his thin fingers around my length. His hand was freezing cold against my immense heat. He gripped a bit harder and moved his hand ever so slowly up and down. Up and down. Up and down. I felt like I needed to guide him. I put my hand over his and quickened up his pace before moving the hand back onto my red duvet. I let out a heavy breath. My head lolled back as he kept at that same pace. Then, I felt something different. His hand had stopped moving, and he had his head right above my dick. My heart stopped... Was he going to? Is he going to do what I think he's going to do? He looked up at me, blushing, "I don't know what to do."
I grabbed onto his hair and brought his face closer to my throbbing cock. I really wanted him to do this. His lips touched my tip and I lost my breath again. Was he going to??
I could feel him licking his lips before he quickly licked my tip. He had his hand around me, and he brought it up so it was right below the head of my cock. He brought his head down so he had my tip in his mouth.. He licked all around me before lifting his head up to look at me. I bit my lip for a second before saying, "I want to feel you use your tongue."
He moved his hand and went down to the base of my cock. He gently licked my balls, before sticking his tongue out so his piercing was visible, and he licked all the way up my shaft. I groaned and tightened my grip on the duvet.