Chapter 21

Luke's POV

We had both put underpants on, but we didn't bother with the other clothes. We were sat on my bed, facing each other, and both hesitant to talk so deeply about ourselves. I knew it was a bigger deal for Dylan to talk about his history, and I knew it would probably hurt me just hearing about it. I looked at his body, the gash that I had re opened was a scab, soon to become a scar, and the tens, if not a hundred or two bruises that laired his body were very faint now. My heart broke a little seeing the scars and the cuts and the bruises, and it would break more once I knew what happened to him.

I cleared my throat, "Okay. I guess sitting in silence won't get the words that need spoken out, so here I go. When I was a freshman, I knew this girl. Absolutely gorgeous girl. Outgoing and smart, and blonde. She was kind to me and everyone at school and we soon began dating. About five months into the relationship we had sex, and it was my first time to do so. I was certain that we would be together forever, if not, at least all throughout high school. I told her I loved her, and I really felt those damn feelings for her. She was everything I wanted in a girl. Summer break was fun, we went to a park that she always used to go to about an hour from here if I remember correctly, and we'd hide from everyone. Halfway into sophomore year people started calling her a slut, and a whore, and every derogatory name you could think of for someone who... gets around in the sexual way. I of course was angered from all of this, and I went to our special spot in the forest by that park, to see her with a guy I didn't know, and she was giving him head.

"Well, first I was confused, then I was angry. She saw me and pushed the guy out of the way and ran up to me, but I kept walking. I asked her who she had cheated on me with, and for how long. Her response? She went to a 'crazy party with lots of drugs and alcohol' and had slept with three guys that night. Then she met douchedick she was sucking off and had been with him four months before I found about him. And before him? A temporary guy that she kept around for sex when she called in sick for school or was 'too busy for a date with me'. I beat the shit out of the guy, who had come out of the woods to get to her, and began getting to guys I thought would be easy targets. I claimed girls as my toy so I could have sex with them and then ditch them, and they wouldn't get as hurt as I had been. And I had been doing that for a year and a half, before I met you.

"My original intentions for you were to beat you everyday to teach you your place because I saw you as a threat. You're absolutely gorgeous, and I knew you would steal all my possible toys from me. Then you hit your head and I took you to the nurse and something hit me. I don't know what it was, but I began to think that maybe you wouldn't be a normal guy toy. But long story short, I don't trust easily because relationships in the past fucked me over."

Dylan looked down before putting his quaint hand in mine, "I... I didn't know. No one talks about your past at school, I had no idea. And I'm sorry, I truly am."

I nodded, "Yeah yeah. But I told you my part, and I fucking hate talking about that, not even the guys at school know, and some I've known since kindergarten or first grade."

He shifted around on the bed, sitting crisscross. He looked down and began fiddling his thumbs, "Okay... But if you want me to stop talking about it at any time, tell me," he said quietly, "I really don't want to tell you this, it's better locked up in here..." he tapped on his head.

"Fourteen. When I was fourteen I had a realization that I was gay. I had never looked at girls the way normal boys looked at them, I never wanted to kiss them, or marry one. They didn't appeal to me in any way other than a friend way. There was a boy at the high school I would be attending at the end of summer that had shown me around for Freshmen Orientation. We began to hang out and like you, we soon began dating. Five days into the relationship he kissed me on the cheek for the first time and told me that we should have 'fun' together. He was 16, almost 17 and he had told me that he had had sex with an old boyfriend of his and he said not to worry, that it would be a lot of fun and I'd come crawling back for more everyday. Well, I rejected him, politely, and the next day I saw him with some other guys tongue down his throat and he was groping the other guys junk.