Chapter 23

Luke's POV

That boy. I looked at him, curled up in a ball with my black pillow wrapped tightly around his arms, and I wondered why he allowed me to do what I've done to him. He hadn't let that Wayne dude do it, and it was his first boyfriend.
He likes you, dumbass. I reminded myself of that fact.
And the thing is, you like him too. You might not even like him, you know you lo- I cleared my throat and stood up. It was noon, and Dylan was asleep. I walked out and down to the kitchen to make a quick food trip. I got a bowl of homemade chocolate chip cookies and milk to go along with it. When I got back upstairs, Dylan was spread out on my entire bed. Such a small boy can take up so much room. His phone buzzed and the ever so curious me went to go check it.

Brandon: hey dude we just got back from the mountains. My mum said you can come over whenever you want, that is, when you're not being controlled.

He also had a message from his mom that read "Thanks for checking in... Not. Go to school tomorrow mister, you've missed a couple of your last classes :)"

So his mother seemed pretty chill with the fact that he was missing school, as long as he probably made up his work. Wait... Being controlled? I wasn't controlling him, was I? No, not really. I heard the sheets move and I looked down at the bed. He looked so uncomfortable, but he allowed it. His leg kicked. I chuckled.
"Ugh," he groaned, his voice muffled by the pillow.
He moved around more before tossing the pillow across my room. What's going on here?
"No," he said. A couple seconds later he whimpered and his head jolted upwards. He looked at me, his hair glued to his forehead with sweat.
"Need a bath?" I asked, walking towards my bathroom to start the water, "Cold, warm, or hot?"
No answer. I put it at a nice warm temperature and let it run as I walked back to my room, where Dylan was stripping from his underwear. I gulped and ran to my closet to quickly throw on a pair of basketball shorts.
He turned back and tossed his thin white briefs at my face. I caught them and gulped again. One pair of basketball shorts wasn't doing much for me.
He quietly walked passed me and turned the faucet off. I, being incredibly nosey, followed. He saw me and wrapped his arms around my neck, standing on his tippy toes. He looked at me before yawning, "Are you getting in with me?"
"I probably shouldn't do that," I warned myself.
"Come on, if it ends in you fucking me then it ends like that, but right now I don't want to be wet by myself."
My jaw dropped. You really find it sexy when he cusses, Luke.
"I really better not, Dyl," I groaned.
He hadn't let go of me, but rather put his thumbs on the inside of my shorts, either thumb on either sides of my hips. He pulled my shorts down and let them slip to my ankles, "With you like this, it'll definitely end like that. But come on! Get in the tub with me, pleeassse?"
Fuck. Begging.
"Fine fine you win," I said, stripping down.
"Yay!" he chuckled as he stepped into the rather large tub and sat down, ushering me to join him. I followed him in and sat out of way of taking advantage of him.
"You're no fun," he moaned, splashing water at me. He stood and repositioned himself so he was situated on me. Yep, on me. His ass was on my dick and he knew it.
"You're hurting it," I squinted. He sat up, barely sat up I should say, and angled it so it was right by his hole. He sat back down, his ass rubbing against me in all the good ways. I inhaled deeply and exhaled out of my mouth, my breath moving his hair. He leaned back on me, resting the back of his head on my left shoulder, "I trust you. I trust this."
"What do you mean this?"
"I mean you're at a position where you can easily take advantage of me and have your way. But I trust you won't."
"You shouldn't trust that... I could do something without thinking about if you want to or not."
He skillfully flipped around, "But I knows that you won't." He was giggling.
"Knows?"
"Mhmm," he hummed by my ear.
Deep breath, Luke, "Damnit Dylan don't do that."
He nibbled on the top of my ear, before kissing behind it. Another sensitive spot? Really? He kissed down to the crook of my neck and quickly licked it, his piercing touching my skin.
"Blech," he said.
"Oh I don't taste too bad."
"You're cocky, you know that?"
"I know, and I don't like what you're doing, Dylan."
"No, Master, you in fact do like what I'm doing, you're just trying to keep control," he chuckled and kissed my collarbone. I leaned forward a bit and he took a quick advantage. He leaned forward to my ear and out his hands on my back.
"I must be an odd toy, don't you think?" he whispered into my ear.
"H-huh? How?"
"You don't beat me up, but you've only taken me once, whereas you normally would have had several encounters with one or more girl toys."
"Well, you're special."
He began scratching my back slowly, and I let a faint noise escape my mouth, "Special? I dunno... Just, lucky."
He grinded up against me, bad move.
"I'm losing myself here, Dylan... You gotta stop this or this will end with me fucking you..."
"So let it, this is fun though," he said, his voice even lower than how it usually is. He continued grinding himself on me before grabbing handfuls of water and dumping it on my head.
"What was that for?!" I barked.
"To keep you under some control.. Oh! And to splash water on your head."
After everything that's happened to him, he's still able to be happy, and he spreads that joy wherever he goes. He's reason enough for you to be happy, so be happy with him, my mind explained to itself.
"Hey, Dylan?" I looked at him, wanting to say those three words.
"Heheh, yeah, Luke?"
"I uh, I want to tell you something."
"Sure thing! We've gotten past the bad, right? No more bad? I don't want to hear it if it's about my past right now, I'm enjoying being close to you, and I want this warm fuzzy feeling to last,even if it's only while we're in the tub."
I brushed my hand through his light brown hair, revealing his forehead.
"I love this," I kissed his forehead. Damnit, you had one job. Stop denying your feelings for him!
"So that's how they're saying it now?"
"Saying what?"
"I love you? They say I love this instead?"
My heart pounded at my chest when he said that, "Say that first part again?"
He gave me a peck on the lips, "I love you."
Fucking say something now, dimwit. He probably doesn't even realise what he said.
"What makes you think I'd say that?"
He shrugged his shoulders, "Just a hunch. I grew up mostly with my mom, she watches a lot of chick flicks, and you're acting like the guys from the movies."
"I'm feeling like a guy from the movies."
"But you do, don't you...?"
I looked at him and smiled foolishly, "I might, yes."
"There is no might. Only yes or no. I know I'm falling, but I want someone who can catch me when I fall."
"I'll catch you. Wanna know why? Because I love you."