Chapter 9

Brandon's POV

I took out my cell and typed in Dylan's name.
Ring.
Ring.
Ring.
"Hello?" I heard him say.
"Hey man, wanna come hang out at the park? It sounds girly but... they have the tire swings!"
"Yeah, sure. I'll be there in about half an hour." I heard another voice in the background, but I chose to ignore it. Dylan hung up and I sat on tire swing I had previously been standing on. I spun myself around until I got dizzy and had to stop. It was a relatively nice day, the birds were chirping, there was a slight breeze that blew my hair all over the place, and it was a normal 80degrees. I was wearing a light grey shirt to match my dark grey skinny jeans. I heard footsteps in the wood chips, and turned around to see my best friend, and a truck pulling out of the parking lot. "You have a car?" I asked, obviously confused. Dylan wore a green shirt that was too big for him and the same dark green skinnies he had on earlier today at school. Wasn't he wearing a white shirt though?
"I do, but I wasn't at home when you called," he replied, looking down. He walked over and sat on the opposite side of the tire swing.
"Oh, you didn't have to come. But what's wrong? You look like you've been harassed," I looked at my friend.
"It's nothing. I guess I haven't told you yet, but I guess it's not that hard to tell. I... I'm gay. And I'm sorry if that ruins our friendship, but I hope it won't."
My eyes widened and I grinned, "Dude, you're gay? I thought I was the only one in this god forsaken school."
He bit his lower lip, gently sucking more of it into his mouth before he opened it. He shut it again. "You're gay too? Oh lord. I'm so thankful to have a friend that knows what it's like," he jumped out of the swing and tackled me into a hug. Do normal guys do this? I don't think they do, but I put my arms around him and hugged him back.
He backed up to his spot on the swing, "What's it like? How far have you gone?" He asked, his eyes a bright brown, his smile oozing perseverance to getting an answer. I smirked, "I've done everything. Of course it was sophomore year and I might have been a little but drunk, but I did the do on that night."
He yawned, an the sun reflected off of the silver ball he had on his tongue. Oh yeah, he has a piercing, "That's booorrriinngg. I'm engaging girl talk here, what happened? What's it like?"
I chuckled at him and started spinning the tire swing until it was at its limits. "Ready?" I asked him. He nodded his head and held onto the rope. I picked my feet up off the ground and we started spinning, "It makes your head feel like this. You feel super dizzy, but excited at the same time. I've only had sex twice, but it's felt like this both times. At first your heart beats really fast, and you're unsure what you want to do, and if you want to do it," we stopped spinning and Dylan held his forehead in his hands, "because of how you might feel afterwards. But whether you feel in pain or not, you don't regret it."
He looked over at me and smiled a toothy smile, "I don't think I could ever do anything like that."
"Everyone can do that."
"I can't. I'm basically claimed and it's no fair." He put on a pouty face and crossed his arms over his chest. I started laughing, and I fell out of the swing into the wood chips. I heard more footsteps and it was Dylan right by my side, so I did what I thought I should do. I jumped up and tackled him to the floor. I gently put my hand on his chest and he winced. I raised an eyebrow, "Did I hurt you?"
He shook his head, "Nah. I'm just in pain still. From things that went on in my home state, home town, old school. that whole thing. And please don't ask me to talk about it."
I put the hand that was on his chest over his mouth, "If you don't want to talk about things, you don't have to. I'm here for you, and isn't that what friends are for?"
He nodded.
"I just don't think friends do this..."
He raised his eyebrow and tilted his head. My heart started beating super fast, and I slowly removed my hand from his mouth.
"Friends don't do wh-" he started to ask. He couldn't finish; my lips were on his. He made a stifled moan and tried to get away before giving up and kissing me back. I licked his upper lip, and he slowly opened his mouth. I dipped my tongue inside, and he did the same. I'm pretty sure I was dreaming, how can he have such soft lips? I felt the cold metal ball on my tongue, and I groaned. It's an unfamiliar feeling, making out with someone who has a tongue piercing. I broke free of the kiss; I'm pretty sure we both needed air.
He was red, and his lips were glistening.
"They don't do that," I finished for him.

****
A/N
How am I doing? What do you think of Brandon kissing Dylan?
What's Luke going to do if he finds out?
I really want pie right now, but dammit we don't have any.