Chapter 15

Luke's POV

"You look good in this towel, but you look even better without it," I whispered in Dylan's ear. I felt him shake underneath me, and I took this time to place my lips on his. He moaned from the surprise, so I took the chance to slip my tongue into his mouth. He tasted so damn good. His mouth was like a drug and I was addicted. Our tongues battled for the dominant position, and of course I won.
He put his hand around my neck and his other one grabbed my hair. He gently pulled, earning a light groan from me. He rubbed his tongue against the inside of my bottom lip and I knew he knew what he was doing to me. He then took my bottom lip into his mouth and nibbled gently. I started clenching the duvet, "You need to stop that, Dylan... I don't want to do things against your will." My breathing quickened as his hand that was around my neck traced down my back, his short nails softly digging into my skin. Damnit, this boy was killing me, and he knew it. Never, with all the sex I've had, have I ever had my heart beat faster than a hummingbirds wings while flying. My heart was out of control, and I could feel it pound harder, as if it wanted out of my chest.
"What's wrong?" Dylan asked, breaking our kiss. He had a smug grin on his face. That bastard.
"Like you don't know..."
"Well yeah, I can FEEL what's happening to you, but why is your heart beating so fast?"
"I've never felt this way. I can't take this, you're killing me. I've never been teased like this, and it feels fucking phenomenal. But you're pushing me, and I don't want to do anything that you don't want me to."
"We... we can do that, if you really want."
My ears perked up, "What?"
"We can, do the thing that involves the things and stuff," he tried explaining. I chuckled at his innocence.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
He nodded his head.
I leaned down to his ear, "Good. Because I would've taken you one way or another," I growled. His breath hitched as I finished my sentence. He kissed my jaw, then started suckling on my neck. I let out a heavy sigh, "Damnit, Dylan. I hope you're ready."
He ignored me as he continued biting and sucking my neck. I yanked my towel off with ease before having to sit up to undo and get his towel off and out from underneath him. His hair was still wet, and I kissed the bare spot on his forehead before tracing my hand down to his dick. I wrapped my hand around him, and moved it up and down quickly, causing him to writhe underneath me. I stopped and he whined.
I put my index finger in my mouth before moving it down to his bum. He looked at me, and I swear I've never seen such lustful, innocent eyes. I slowly pushed my finger in, and he immediately tensed up.
"Babe, you need to relax," I stared at him.
"It feels... weird."
"Good weird or bad weird?"
"Weird weird."
That was no fucking help. God damnit. I pushed my finger in and out slowly, until his breath started getting heavier.
"Good weird, I'm guessing?" I chuckled.
He paused, "Weird weird."
I glared at him.
"Maybe you should keep going," he said in a breathy voice before he bit his lip.
My lord that was so fucking hot. My heartbeat picked up again, and I obediently kept going, but I added a finger. He stopped breathing for a second, "Not like that... I... I uh, I don't know how to word this..."
"Just say it. I'll like whatever you say, however you word it."
He took another long pause before looking me in the eyes, "I want you. I need you inside of me, right now."
I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped to the floor, and THAT was the damn sexiest thing I'd ever heard in my entire life. I took my fingers out of him and put my hands on his face, and he did something so unexpected and so unlike him, I nearly died right then.
He turned his head and put my index finger in his mouth, sucking on the entire thing. But I was just?? And he was just?? "You're making me so incredibly horny right now..." I groaned as he stared into my eyes as he continued sucking my finger. "Good," was his response.
I took my hand out of his mouth and spread his cheeks. I sucked on a couple of my fingers and rubbed my saliva on his hole. I put the tip so it was touching, and Dylan grabbed my wrist.
"Are you having second thoughts?" I asked, praying to nonexistent god that he wasn't. He shook his head quickly, "No. I just don't know how it'll feel. I'm scared."
"There's no need to be, just stay calm."
I put my hand on the base of my dick, and slowly started pushing the tip in. His breathing hitched as I finished getting the top in.
"Everything okay?" I asked.
He nodded, "It... it's big."
I chuckled, "And that's only the head." I slowly pushed until I was about halfway in, "Do you want me to stop?"
"N... no. I'm fine. You're torturing me, I want all of you inside of me."
"I can arrange that," I said as I slammed the rest of my dick inside of him.
He cried out in a mixture between pain and I hope pleasure, so I stayed where I was, allowing him to get used to me.
I slowly started backing my hips, and he tightened around me. "Calm down, Dylan. Relax for me, okay?"
He nodded a couple of times before I felt him start to relax. I went so only my tip was in, and I pushed back into him. He grabbed onto the bed sheets and bit his lower lip. I reached down and moved his chin, undoing his lip biting, "Don't hold any noises out. I want to hear what I do to you. Are you okay?"
"Okay... and," I pulled out and rammed back into him, "ye... yes..." he moaned out.
"You feel incredible," I complimented. He started to blush as I continued to slowly move my hips.
"You're so big," he groaned, "and I don't want you to go all puppy dog with me. I want you to have fun. I want you to fuck me."
Damn, this boy was full of surprises.
"That's the first time I have heard you cuss besides the first day of school when you fell backwards and hit your head. You don't want vanilla sex? Good. I can give you what you want."
I grabbed onto his hips and pulled him closer to me. I groaned and started thrusting my hips faster. He was writhing under me, a complete moaning mess.
He mumbled something through his moans and I had to ask what he said.
"Harder, please," he moaned loudly this time.
"Needy needy needy. Okay toy, you want harder?" I asked as I slammed into him, pulled out so I was barely inside of him, and slammed into him hard. He moaned really loudly, and I was so thankful that my parents weren't home. I kept going at that pace, and the moaning boy below me bit his lip, "I'm going to..."
He didn't even finish his sentence. I wrapped one hand around his dick and kept the other on his hip. I matched my hand speed to my thrusting speed. Every time I was inside him, my hand slammed down on his dick. I went faster and faster, and was soon rewarded as he finished on my chest. He groaned out, and with one final thrust, I released myself inside of him. Without pulling out, I grabbed a towel from the floor and wiped my chest off. I collapsed on top of him, "That was magnificent."
He put his arms around my back, "Do you have feelings for me?"
I looked at him. I did have feelings for this boy. When did I, Luke Newsom, start to fall in love? When did I become such a girl? I looked at his beautiful brown eyes. Oh right, when I met Dylan.
"I do."
"I'm glad."
"Why?"
"Because I have feelings for you, too."
"That's good. I'm also glad. I hope your first time was everything you wanted."
"It was. Only because it was with you. I'm happy that you chose me to be your toy." He put his nose and mouth into the crook of my neck and giggled.
He was so adorable.