Chapter 19

Lukes POV

That stupid little fuck. I looked down at my black boxer briefs and sighed. When the hell am I going to see him again? I started thinking about that first move he made. I smirked. When we went to the amusement park, too, the way he lit up when he saw something he really wanted to ride. And I'll be on e of those things. I smiled widely and started blushing. "Fucking Christ," I muttered to myself as I threw a pillow over my face and inhaled deeply. I've never felt this way for anyone before. So why a guy?

I pulled out my phone and looked at the blank screen. It was 11:38pm, and I doubt he'd be up at this hour. He's a really sleepy and rather lazy person. I unlocked my phone and went to messages.

Hey Dylan, I know it's late but I just wanted to check up on you. Text back as soon as you see this, okay?

About five minutes later, my phone buzzed.

It's not even midnight. I'm still up. I'm kinda addicted to Mortal Kombat X right now. I'm fine (: what do you want?

Dylan, would you like me to pick you up? You could stay over here tonight, if MKX isn't your main priority...

I waited for a reply. And waited. And waited. Half an hour I waited for him to reply. I shut my eyes and my phone vibrated.

I thought about it. I have a bag packed. Come pick me up. If I'm your main priority.

I inhaled once again and threw on some shorts and a thin jacket to cover my upper half. I walked out the door and began driving. Remember Everything by Five Finger Death Punch was on the radio and I found myself doing something I hadn't done in a very long time, singing along.

When I pulled up to Dylan's house, he was sitting on the porch, preening his caramel hair. He looked up and grabbed his bag and advanced my way. He jumped in the truck and buckled his belt.

"Why didn't you do that inside?" I asked.

He shrugged, "I dunno. But I like this one. It has studs and takes a long time to unbuckle unless you're careful."

"Uh-huh. Okay, you weirdo. Lets carry on? Why did it take forever for you to reply? I nearly fell asleep."

"I was thinking. And packing."

"I don't want to ask what you were thinking about. But tomorrow is Monday, remember that. Well, today, technically speaking. But it's a teacher work day, and my parents are gone for I think a month. They always fucking leave. They're on a trip to the Bahamas because it's getting too cold here and they want warmth for a little while longer." I rolled my eyes. Stupid parents.

"I'd miss my parents if they left for a month. They've never been gone that long. And I wouldn't have told you what I was thinking anyways."

"Really?"

"Yup. You don't need to know what goes on in my mind," he giggled.

We pulled in the driveway and walked inside, up the stairs, and into my room.

"I don't know about you, but I still haven't showered and I really need to. I'll be out in like, 10 minutes," I told Dylan.

He put his bag down, "I need to shower, too. I'll join you," he paused and started unbuckling his belt before looking back up at me, "Master."