Chapter 14

Dylan's POV

It has now been a month since I did the mouth thing with Luke. It feels just like yesterday, and it's weird that we only kiss. It's like he's waiting for me to make the first move. I don't want to make the first move, and I hate the fact that I'm basically his copyright. I'm his. He owns me. And that's stupid.
~
After PE was over, Brandon ran up to me, "Oi! Are we hanging out? I'm so fricken excited for Fall Break dude. an entire week free of damn school!"
"Yeah we're hanging out, and heck yeah man, two weekends and 5 weekdays. Sleeping in, no homework, no worries."
"How's your grandma doing by the way?"
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention my grandma ha been placed in the hospital for some major heart surgery last week, and my parents were in Louisiana visiting her.
"I don't know actually... dad hasn't called and mum is probably too worried about her to even bother telling her son anything."
Luke passed by us as we walked out the front doors. He grabbed me, leaned into my ear, and whispered, "Don't forget. My house, tonight, 9pm by the latest. Don't disappoint me, toy."
His words made me shutter as he ran to his truck.
"That douchedick still giving you troubles?" Brandon asked.
"I'm his friggen pet. Of course he's giving me troubles," I replied as I unlocked my car door. On the way to Brandon's house, he noticed my scared expression.
"Man, what is it?"
"He's giving me troubles... But I don't know... I think.... I think I like him, and I know he shouldn't because I am just a temporary thing to him, but I think I like him."
Brandon tensed up. We walked into his house, took an immediate left, walked down the hallway, an went into his red coloured room. When I say red, I mean red. Red walls, bed covers, pillows, bookcase, dressers, and nearly everything else. He had one Suicide Silence poster that I was totally jealous of, along with a Supernatural poster that just had the Winchester brothers on it.
"I want to show you something," Brandon said as he leaned in close to me. I looked up at him, my 6foot being forced to look up at the 6'3" person I called my best friend. He grabbed into the collar of my shirt and gave me a peck on the cheek, "Here. I made it for you." He grabbed a book and placed it in my hands. I opened the odd thing and saw pictures of us that we had taken at the mall and notes on our friendship written next to every picture. I reached out and hugged him, "Thanks Brandon. Now you know ima have to give you something too."
"I know," he giggled.
~
I drove up to Luke's house and sighed as I turned the car off. I was about to ring the doorbell when a woman in a bright red knee length dress walked out and bumped into me, "Oh I'm sorry darling! I'm Mrs. Newsom, and you must be Dylan! Oh, I've heard so much about you! Anyways, Luke is up in his room, and my husband and I were just on our way out. Have fun tonight!" She said as she scurried past me to the passenger side of the car in the front yard.
I walked in as Mr. Newsom ran out the door, slamming it behind him. I walked up the stairs and looked at my phone. 8:49... Good enough timing I guess. I knocked on the door and I heard the lock turn as Luke poked his head out. The door creaked open, and there he was. Mr. Sex God Of The School. In nothing but white boxer briefs. I gulped as he turned around and sat back down on his bed. I followed, making sure to shut and lock the door.
"You're earlier than I thought. I had no time to get dressed," he said, staring at me.
"Why are you only in briefs?"
"I don't know, I was just about to shower but got distracted thinking that you weren't gonna show up."
"Oh."
"Yeah. I'll be having that shower now. Come, join me," he put his hand out to grab onto mine. I bit my lip and followed him into his bathroom.
He turned the nozzle on and tested the heat of the water with his hand before attacking me into a hug. He backed away and grabbed on to the bottom of my shirt, telling me to lift my arms up so he could take it off. I stood there awkwardly, still insecure about the fading bruises and many scars I had sporadically placed everywhere on my torso. He unbuttoned my skinnies and peeled those off as well, so we were both only in underwear.
"I showered this morning, you know..." I whispered as he tugged at the hem of my boxers, "I really don't need another one."
"Too bad, so sad," he whispered back to me as he took them off of me. "Take mine off now," he said. I shook my head.
"Now, toy, don't make me angry because of this..." he warned.
I bit my lip and groaned in annoyance as I put my thumbs on either side of his boxers and started pulling them down and off of him. He turned around when I was done and opened the shower curtain. He stepped into the shower, and I reluctantly followed. Things always end up in a very sexual way when you shower with people. Always.
"Come closer to me, toy."
I scrunched up against him, so there was no space between us. "Is this close enough?" I asked sarcastically.
"Someone's getting angry! Jeez. I know what'll fix that."
He leaned down and planted a quick kiss on my lips.
"Someone's all red in the face!!" He chuckled. I turned around, crossing my arms over my chest. He grabbed onto my hips and pulled my bum against him. I gasped at the sudden surprise. "Don't you ever turn away from me again, understand?"
Oh, fine. Be a dominant angry male, "Mhmm. Sure."
"Did you just 'mhmm' me? I think you did."
I gulped, realizing I was at such an easy angle for him to... do that to me, "No... no I didn't."
"I know you did," he said, putting his hands in my hair and rubbing something in it. Shampoo. It smelled of strawberries. He rubbed some in his hair too, and I took the chance to turn back so I was facing him. I rinsed the shampoo out, and he followed.
After the shower, he grabbed two towels. He tossed one to me and I dried my hair and placed it around my waist. His towel was laying low on his hips. I bit my lip and he chuckled. I was taken away from my gaze from him picking me up and throwing me onto his bed.
"You look good in this towel, but you look even better without it," he whispered seductively into my ear.