Chapter 12

Dylan's POV

I had no idea what I was doing. But I looked up and saw Luke closing his eyes, breathing hard, and I knew I had to be doing something right. I moved my tongue all around his length, making sure my piercing followed. He really seemed to like the warmth of my mouth mixed with the cold of the ball.
"You do know that you don't just lick... right?" Luke asked. I looked up at him, remembering when Brandon had told me "oral, or uh.. blowjobs involve you putting the dudes dick in your mouth. Just don't choke." I nodded and put his tip in my mouth. I gently sucked on it, my tongue moving back and forth on one spot that he seemed to really enjoy. He put his hand on my head and grabbed my hair, "Go down further. you're killing me here."
I hummed, "Mhmm," while he was still in my mouth and he moaned.
"Goddamn, that felt phenomenal. Please go down further, you're giving me blue balls."
I didn't know what that was, but I stayed where I was at. I didn't wanna go down anymore, I was scared. He gripped my brown hair harder and started pushing my face down. He groaned as he pushed me down on him. He stopped when I was about half way down, waiting for me to make the next move. I looked up at him, his blue eyes were filled with lust and longing.
Not knowing what I was doing, I took the rest of him in my mouth. He hit the back of my throat, and I gagged a little bit, but I kept him in my mouth. He started thrusting his hips slowly, most likely knowing I wasn't gonna move my head up and down.
After a few minutes of him moving his hips, he groaned, "I'm gonna cum. And I want you to swallow it."
His voice was deeper than it normally was, and with one more thrust deep into my mouth, I felt him pulse as his load started dropping down my throat. He lifted my head up and off of his happiness, and I bit my lip.
"That was... that was incredible..." he breathed. I made a sour face.
"What?"
"It's all salty and slimy and it tastes funny!!" I whined. He chuckled and went to the bathroom to get a cup of water. He handed the cup to me as he put his boxers back on and sat next to me. He rubbed his thumb across my cheek, "You never seize to amaze me, Dylan. I don't know what you're doing to me, but so far I like it."
I gulped the water down, hoping to get rid of the salty taste in my throat. I turned to him and smiled.