Chapter 2

Luke's POV

I slumped into my chair at the back of the room. Girls came up to me and started talking about their summers and how they missed seeing me and shit. Damn, like I gave a crap. I hadn't had a toy since the end of junior year, and again, damn. I missed it. The bell rang and the girls walked away. Then all of a sudden, a boy with dark brown hair and very light coloured brown eyes came jolting into the room. "I.. I'm sorry I'm late, Ms.." he apologized to the teacher.
"Ms. Kingston, and it's okay dear, I understand it's your first day at West Ridge. It's a very large school. Here," she touched his shoulder, "you sit right there in the back." She pointed at the empty seat next to me. The skinny boy walked back and sat down. He was very pretty for a boy, like, damn, I might have some competition for the girls. I stared at him a majority of the class period... call me a stalker or a creeper, I don't care. Besides, art is a very boring class on the first day.
I could see the new boy shaking. Is he cold? I shook my head and laughed, like I should care.
Then it hit me, HE could be my new toy. I smiled at my thought. Yup, this scrawny thing would be mine.

****
A/N
Am I doing the thing right? The writing thing? 😝 Anyways, you'll discover what Luke means by toy somewhere in the near future... ;D