eighteen

Estelle was scrolling through Instagram and saw some celebs visiting the typical touristic places in London: London Eye, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace. Estelle has been to all those places but a long time ago, she really wanted to see those again so she was going to Louis' and ask if he wanted to go with her.

After twenty minutes of walking, she knocked on the door of Louis' house, it was Issie who opened the door.

"Hey Issie," Estelle said while hugging Issie.

"Hey, Stelle!"

"Helluooo... uhm is Louis here?"

"Yeah, he's in his room probably gaming."

"Oh, ye-" Issie wanted to say but she got interrupted by her mom, Esther.

"Estelle!" Esther exclaimed.

"Oh hi, ms.Partridge!" Estelle said while hugging ms. Partridge.

"uh, ms. Partridge, has Louis told you about what I said yesterday?"

"yes, he did!"

"so what do you think of it?"

"oh well for me it's absolutely no problem!"

"oh great!"

"We just need to arrange everything to get there."

"oh yes, well..."

after about twenty minutes the tickets were booked and they arranged everything.

"so uhm... do you know where Louis is?"

"oh yes, in his room. The first room on your left."

"thankyou!"

Estelle left the living room and went up the stairs to the next floor and opened the door of the first room at her left. she saw Louis gaming but he didn't see her because he was sitting with his back at her, his room was one big mess.

"boo!" she yelled while hugging Louis from behind.

"God, Estelle!" Louis replied while hugging her back.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Gaming, but I don't want to anymore."

"Your room is a mess" Estelle stated.

"I know, mom" Louis replied with a grin. Estelle gave him a slight punch.

"So, Shortie, what are you doing here?" Louis asked while getting up from his bed. Estelle stood up with him

"Oh well, how about we being real tourists and visiting all the cliché places in London?" Estelle answered while holding his hand and playing with his ring she got him for Christmas.

He took her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers and with his other, free, hand he grabbed softly her chin and pushed it slightly up so she looked him in the eyes.

"Perfect," he answered her question.

She smiled and left his room.

"I'll be waiting downstairs!" She yelled.

She went downstairs and did some small talk with Millie until Louis came downstairs.

"You ready, Stelle?"

"Yes! Bye Millie!" She gave the sister a hug.