sixteen

It was Sunday, the second day of the vacation. Estelle got up because the doorbell rang. She hoped it was Louis who loved to visit Estelle at random times. She had that good-nervous feeling when she opened the door and to her surprise, it was Louis standing there with a smile.

"Hey, Shortie!" Louis said.

"Hey, Louis! Please come in."

"Thank you. Where's our lovechild?" Louis asked

"Our lovechi-? Our lovechild doesn't even has a name." Estelle answered.

In the meantime Louis had found the kitten he had given Estelle for Christmas, and had sat down on the couch. Estelle sat next to him and laid her head on his shoulder. The kitten was purring.

"So, how will we name it?" Estelle started.

"Uhm how about Yosi?" Louis proposed.

"We're not naming it Yosi" Estelle laughed.

"How about Ms.Norris?" Estelle asked.

"From like Harry Potter?" Louis replied.

"Yes, she kinda looks like her."

They both examined the kitten.

"Have you ever watched Harry Potter?" Louis asked.

"Read the books. Haven't seen the movies." Estelle answered.

"What? How do you have not seen the movies?" Louis asked clearly surprised.

"I don't know I don't really like movies" Estelle admitted while laughing.

"Oh my,Estelle, come on we're going to libary where we will lend the movies and watch them together." Louis sighed playfully.

"Alright, let me just grab a book whom I need to return"

"I'll wait here,Shortie!"

Estelle came back with a book in her hand,grabbed her keys and together with Louis left the house. While they were walking Louis grabbed the book of Estelle.

"New Moon?" Louis asked.

"Twilight" Estelle answered.

"Seen the movies?"

"Couldn't handle the secondhand embarrasement" Estelle laughed.

They both laughed and Louis browsed throught the book while he read the dialogues in a dramatic way. Estelle couldn't stop laughing, until Louis let the book drop in a puddle of water.

"Louis!" Estelle exclaimed.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Louis said while picking up the book smeared with mud and wet leafs.

"Ew" Estelle said while searching for a tissue to sweep away the dirt.

"Stelle, I'm so sorry." Louis said with guilt in his eyes.

"It's nothing,Louis. Really. Let's just get going and pay a price for damaging the book at the library."

Louis grabbed his umberella because the British weather had came out. They walked next to eachother and their hands were almost touching, and when they touched for even one second Estelle got a thousand butterflies.

They arrived at the libary and walked to the counter.

"Miss.Woodsen? What is this?" The libarylady looked in shock at the book.

"Yes,I'm sorry. I dropped the book in a puddle of water." Estelle said while looking at Louis. Louis looked at her with a face that showed he was sorry.

"Yes, well you'll need to pay for that."

"Yes, I know. Uhm how much?"

"That will be... £39,99"

Estelle and Louis looked at eachother with raised eyebrows.

"Miss.Woodsen? Is that okay?"

"Yes!" Estelle grabbed her wallet and took £40. "Just keep the change"'Estelle said a bit pissed because of the price.

"Thanks,Miss. Oh and you and your boyfriend are really cute" she smiled a bit ashamed of the hight price.

Estelle looked at Louis, who was blushing.

"Yes, well I hope my boyfriend won't be so clumsy next time!" She smiled back.

She grabbed Louis's hands and dragged him to movies you could lend.

"I'm rea-"

"Don't be Louis" Estelle said, cutting Louis off.

Louis could see Estelle was pissed so he tried to lighten the tension.

"Ok... so wich movie would you like to see?" Louis asked.

" Chamber of Secrets because of Tom Riddle and Prisoner of Azkaban because of Harry"

Louis laughed.

"What?" Estelle asked.

"Nothing" Louis chuckled.

They walked out of the libary with the two movies.

"Shortie, I know you're pissed at me. But let me make it right, ok?" Louis said.

Estelle looked at Louis with a grin.

"I'm going to buy you...."

"Waffles" Estelle finished for him.

Louis looked at her.

" yes,waffles" he said with a smile.

Estelle hooked her arm through his and walked with him to a place where you can eat the most delicious waffles.

————————————————————————-
AN: ok now i have no inspiration anymore, please if you have any ideas leave them here or DM me.