twenty-five

Estelle, Louis, and her mom walked into a shop that was decorated with lots of old, dark brown tables that were filled with rings, earrings, necklaces, and bracelets.

"Bonjour, est-ce que je vous peux aider?" (french for "hey, could I help you?") the employee asked glaring at the trio.

"oui, nous cherchons un robe pour un ball."( french for "yes, we're searching for a dress for a ball."  her mom answered.

"Mais, oui, bien sûr. Suivez-moi." (french for "yes, sure. follow me".) the employee smiled while she led them to a room with ten racks with ball dresses.

"Pour qui cherchons-nous un robe?" (french for "for who are we searching a dress?")  the employee asked while looking at Estelle. her mom pointed at her daughter and the employee went to a rack and put out a dress.

Estelle took the dress and went to a changing room after ten minutes of struggling to put the dress on, she finally got out of the changing room. her mom and Louis were waiting and chattering while they were waiting for Estelle. when Estelle got out of the changing room her mom and Louis immediately stopped talking and both their jaws hung on the ground.

"you look-" her mom started but she cut her off.

"no. I do not like it." Estelle said while looking into the mirror.

"why?" both her mom and Louis asked.

"est-ce que c'est possible de essayer un autre robe?" (french for "is it possible to try another dress?" ) Estelle asked the employee while ignoring her audience. the employee nodded and grabbed another dress, the dress was gold and had an open back.

(imagine it like this. ALSO, CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW BEAUTIFUL THE MODEL IS?!!!!!!)

Estelle went back into the changing room and came back with a confident smile

Estelle went back into the changing room and came back with a confident smile. now their jaws definitely hung to the ground. she smiled.

" Is this him?" Estelle asked.

"definitely," Louis answered.  her mom walked away to ask something to the employee, who's name was Aline, Estelle smiled and walked up to Louis he stood up and took her hand and bowed.

"may I have this dance from you, Miss?" he asked while planting a kiss on her hand. she giggled.

"Yes, you may." She laughed while he as he ket her turn around her axis, she became dizzily and grabbed for Louis' support, Louis laid his hands around Estelle's hips and whispered:

"You look absolutely beautiful."

"Thank you" she answered and walked back to the changing room to put on her normal clothes. She came out of the changing room and saw her mother and Aline looking for dresses for her mom. Estelle sat next to Louis, who was sitting on a bench before the changing rooms. Louis was watching a series and Estelle sat next to him and laid her head on his shoulder. After five minutes she recognized that he was watching Stranger Things.