twenty

it was Monday, 9 pm, and Estelle was packing her bags for her vacation to France with Louis. 

"so you're going on vacation with your crush?" she heard Oliver ask on the phone. 

"he is not my crush, Ollie" Estelle answered.

"first of all, I hate it when you call me Ollie, and second of all he is your crush."

"well then if you hate it so much then stop saying Louis is my crush," Estelle said. 

"but he is, Stelle!" 

"oh my, no! why do you think that?" Estelle exclaimed. 

"because every time you hear his name you blush or smil-" Oliver wanted to say but he was cut off by Estelle.

"and? you do that too with Florence!" Estelle protested.

"yes, because she is my damn crush, Estelle!" now Oliver was yelling.

"oh" was everything Estelle could say. 

"oh indeed. just admit it, Estelle." Oliver sighed.

"no."

"why?" Oliver asked surprised.

"because I feel like I'm going to make things awkward between us." Estelle sighed. 

"you don't need to say that to him that your crushing on him just keep that to yourself unless he shows affection from his side," Oliver advised her. 

"Okay, but like if I want to say that to him that I'm crushing on him because I'll feel better. how do I see he likes me back?" Estelle questioned. 

"well... I don't exactly know but when he, you know, blushes all the time, makes flirty comments, smiles all the time."

oh shit, that's exactly what Louis and she are doing all the time; wait does Louis likes her back? no, he doesn't Estelle don't get your hopes up. But what if?

"or when he's really jealous when your with another guy." Oliver continued. 

"yes, yes okay I got it. Thanks, Ollie!"  

"your welcome, love. hey, I really need to go, send me a message when you leave, ok?" Oliver asked.

"yes, will do. See you!" Estelle said before she hangs up. 

Estelle sighed and sat on her bed, she was repeating the words that Oliver had said to her. "blushes, smiles all the time" shit. well, let's forget this conversation with Oliver and just keep packing. 

at 11 pm her bag was finally packed and she went to bed, she had stress but like the good-stress for tomorrow. after making a list of everything that could go wrong and panicking over that she went to bed. she set her clock at 6 am.

it was currently was 7:50 am and she was standing in the dining room of the Partridge's. 

"I think he's almost ready." ms. Partridge said with an apologetic smile. 

"Issie, go get your brother, please. I don't know what's taking him so long." ms. Partridge said to Issie. 

"I'm here, I'm here" Louis gasped while storming into the dining room. 

"good, Estelle's been waiting for ten minutes!" ms. Partridge sighed. 

"yes, well, ready Stelle?" Louis asked.