thirty

Estelle walked to the hall where she had PE and looked for someone she knew and luckily she saw Florence, the friend of Maya. She didn't know Florence very well and they weren't that close, but she knew her enough to stand next to her during PE and talk a little. They couldn't talk that much because Mr.Salvatore (AN: I just listened to Lana, lol) wouldn't allow them to.

"children, children, could you please shut your mouth and come with me?" Mr.Slavatore yelled. he took the class with him and led them to the dressing rooms. they quickly put on their hockey uniform with the school's logo, because it was hockey season. 

"Are you ready, Estelle?" Florence asked. 

"yes, I just need to tie my laces" Estelle answered while getting up. 

"ready to go?" Florence proposed. 

"yes," Estelle smiled while hooking her arm through hers and walking to the sports hall. 

"ah, they're here!" Mr.Salvatore yelled teasingly but clearly pissed because they were late. Estelle and Florence quickly stopped laughing and looked at the class who were parted into two groups. 

"Woodsen, go with Miller," Mr.Salavtore said while nudging his head into William's, Louis's friend, direction. 

"and Florence you can go with Louis," he said. 

Estelle stepped to William's group and saw Elena, a random classmate so she decided to go talk with her. 

"Alright, class, come with me," the teacher said while leading them to a room where they could take a hockey stick, and after they did that they could go to the hockey field. Elena and Estelle were walking to the field when someone laid his arm around Estelle's shoulder. 

"be prepared to loohoose," Louis whispered into Estelle's ear. It gave her butterflies and quickly shook his arm off her shoulder. she was still mad because of his stunt this afternoon. why though? she thought to herself it's not like he's your boyfriend. 

"Louis! do you perhaps need a ring so you can propose to her?" Mr.Salvatore yelled. 

"and Estelle would you rather go to a shop to buy a wedding dress?" the teacher continued without any shame. the whole class was looking at them and laughing. 

the teenagers quickly walked to their own team, where they discussed their places. 

"ready?" Mr.Salvatore yelled and without waiting for anyone's response he whistled his flute and the game began. 

the game went perfectly fine until Estelle got the ball, ran forward but someone hooked their stick at her ankle and pulled her back, because of that she fell on her side on her ankle. 

"bitch," she exclaimed while trying to get up. she looked at who was standing behind her. 

Heather. 

"The fuck was that for?"  Estelle groaned while examining her ankle. 

"my bad, sorry." Heather 'apologized'. 

"my bad, sorry, " Estelle said mocking Heather, the class quickly surrounded them and watched their fight. 

"It wasn't an accident, you did it on purpose. and honestly, I don't know what your trying to accomplish but playing dumb and then bitchy isn't cool, it's pathetic. so next time put off your fucking mask and be your fucking lonely self." Estelle said, she let out a breath and saw that Heather was embarrassed and annoyed, the rest of the class scowled at her "diss".  Estelle rolled her eyes and limped her way to the school nurse cabinet. 

"Partridge, go with her," Mr.Salvatore said. Louis quickly nodded and ran to Estelle. 

"Estelle, that was really cool," Louis said while putting his arm around her waist so she could rest a bit with his help. 

"Yeah, sure it was," she sighed. 

"yes, it really was," Louis said in excitement. 

 by now they had arrived at the nurse's cabinet. 

the nurse gave her some ice and said they could wait here for a bit and then left them. 

"so, what are you doing this week?" Louis asked trying to start a conversation. 

"I don't know," she replied. 

"mhm," Louis replied. 

"I honestly don't even know why I'm talking to you because last time I checked I was mad at you,"  she said. 

"mad at me?" Louis exclaimed. "why?" he continued. 

"uhhh, I'll choose my Heather," Estelle repeated Louis's words he had said an hour ago when they needed to choose teams in PE. 

"you heard that?" Louis asked, surprised. 

"well, I don't know if you know that but you yelled that for the whole school, so yes I heard that," Estelle sighed. 

"And you didn't like that?" Louis continued. 

"do I look like I liked that?" Estelle asked, they both faced each other now.

"well, it seems like you can't answer that question, so I'll answer it for you, no I did not like that," Estelle mumbled while looking away, Louis was shocked because of her sassiness. 

"Did I say something when you were with Matthéo?" Louis quickly said, defending himself. 

"Are you really that distraught to bring him up again?" Estelle groaned. 

"did I?" Louis repeated, ignoring Estelle's comment.

"no, you didn't but you're also not my boyfriend so why would you say anything of it?" Estelle fired back. 

"and you are not my girlfriend so you also shouldn't be pissed when I'm with Heather!" he snapped back. 

"exactly, you're not my boyfriend and I'm not your girlfriend so I don't give a damn with who you are, what you do, and when you do that," she said back in defense. 

"well, you said it for yourself I don't give a damn," Louis repeated her words, and stepped out of the room. 

shit, she messed up. 

_____

Louis pov

shit, he messed up