author's note

hi my loves, 

as you've seen in the last chapter this book ends here :( but before I click the button "bookended "I want to thank some people. 

 I want to thank every single one of you every reader, every voter, every commenter, and the people who promote my book on TikTok. You have no idea how much that means to me. You all have made me experience something new that I can only talk positively about. THANKYOU. 

now for some of you who had questions about my book: 

1. the prices in the book?

I'm going, to be honest, I have no idea about prices in the UK, or in general, lol. so I invented them, sometimes they needed to be very high so that it made some sort of sense in the book. 

2. second book? 

yes, well, I don't know, I have an AMAZING idea for a second book but because of the aesthetic it will be Tewkesbury fanfiction, so I don't really know if you guys would like that, DO LET ME KNOW PLS!!! And if I would write a second book, you should give me a bit of time because I only know one thing that could happen and I need five or more ideas before I can really start my stories, you know. (oh and maybe I'll write a teaser, idk, but do follow me then if you want a notification of that, (i do not want to force you it's still your choice))

ok, those were the questions hahaha lol, anyway if you still have questions please DM me or something, 

so here my dearest darlings, it ends, I love you and you can always DM me, 

xxoo, 

Alexia-ny