twenty-nine

It was Monday morning and Estelle had just reunited with her friends.

"do you guys know our school schedule changed?" Oliver asked.

"what?" Lilith, Charles, and Estelle asked in unison.

"yes, look," he said while handing them his phone where stood that their schedule had changed, they pressed the link which led them to a page where they could see with who they had their lessons with. for Estelle nothing had changed much only for Monday, then she had PE with another class, Louis class. (AN: does this makes sense? idk lol, she just has PE and math with Louis now). she got goosebumps when she thought of him.

"so, Stelle, how was your vacay with Louis?" Lilith questioned.

Estelle could feel her cheeks heat up, "well it was... no uh... it had a lot of twists? if that makes sense." she rambled while looking at her feet. the group went suspiciously quiet, so Estelle looked up.

"what?" she asked, not being able to hold her smile.

"no, it doesn't make sense," Oliver answered.

"yes, a bit more details could be helpful," Victoria added.

"well, we, uh, uh, you know.." Estelle tried to explain.

"no, we do not," Oliver cut her off.

"well, Oliver, if you wouldn't cut me off constantly you would know it by now but you won't," Estelle said more loudly now, frustrated by her friends questioning her like she was some kind of criminal.

"Alright, we take that as 'we kissed'," Charles said trying to keep the group together.

"yes, we won't ask about it anymore, tell us when you feel ready," Victoria said while giving her a hug.

"We just kissed, that's it. now can I go to class because I'm already late," she said while looking at her watch.

"yes, sure, see you at lunch," Lilith said while hurrying to her own class.

the group split up and walked in different directions, everyone was already in their classes, so Estelle almost sprinted to her math class. she arrived at the door and quickly knocked.

"Yes?" she could hear ms. Greenwood ask, she could feel her irritation through the door. Estelle opened the door and every single pair of eyes in the class was on her.

"uhm, sorry Miss, it's just uhm my bus was late, you know," she tried to explain herself.

"no, I don't ms. Woodsen and as far as I know you don't go with the bus," the woman replied while cocking a brow.

"oh well, I do since,uhm, now," Estelle lied.

"no, you don't, Estelle, now go to the administration, please." she sighed while turning back to the class. Estelle went back into the corridor, "bitch" she mumbled to herself. after ten minutes she was back at the door of her class, and she knocked again.

"yes?" Ms.Greenwood exclaimed. Estelle opened the door and walked to the desk of the teacher, ignoring that everyone is staring at her, the teacher told the class to make an exercise in pairs and moved on with Estelle. Estelle handed the woman a paper and waited till she accepted it.

"it's ok, Ms.Woodsen, take a seat next to Mr.Partridge."

"But,uhm, he's already sitting next to someone else," she answered, and that someone else was Heather*.

"yes, well, I don't care, you sit next to him," she said. Estelle groaned and went to the table where Louis and Heather were sitting. she groaned. she stood before the table, excepting that Louis and Heather were going to look up. they didn't. they just kept on chattering, pretending she wasn't there. fuck. Estelle coughed and that did catch their attention.