four

Estelle rushed to the bar she swung the door open, and there she saw her friends sitting and laughing. Victoria waved to her and she smiled.

 she sat next to Oliver and puffed out a "hello" 

"hey," Charles said

"Why are you late" Victoria asked

"because she was snogging Louis" Lilith screamed-whispered.

"uh no I was not" 

"but you want to," Lilith said. 

"no, I do not" 

"So is he friendly?" Charles asked. 

Estelle blushed "yes, yes he is" 

"oohhhh I'm seeing that someone is blushing" 

"c'mon guys, stop it. he's just a classmate which I simply tutor" Estelle whined

"and you wanna kiss really bad," Oliver said. 

"no, I do not" 

Estelle quickly needed to change the subject so she started about the weekend. 

"So what are we doing for the weekend?" 

"oh, I know something we could go to a museum" Victoria shrieked.

"yes, that would be cool" Oliver replied. 

"oh but Victoria we have a hockey match at one o'clock," Estelle said

"yes, but that's not going to take the whole day is it?" 

"no, probably not" she answered

"so, that's settled then, tomorrow we're going to a museum. 4:30 at my place" Lilith said. 

and so they went on talking and talking through the evening until they saw it was eleven o'clock and needed to go home. 

"bye guys!!!" Estelle yelled! 

"bye" they all yelled back together. 

Estelle opened the front door and went straight to bed and put on her pyjamas, brushed her teeth did her skincare routine. and currently, she laid in bed staring at the wall. 

so, she thought, to herself. tomorrows planning: first of all, go give Louis's stuff back, then playing a hockey match and then go visit a museum with her friends. seems like a pretty busy day, so she decided to read some book she needs to read for her French class but she got interrupted by a call. 

"Hey Jules!" she exclaimed 

"coucou, ma petite soeur!!" (french for hello, my little sister)

Estelle laughed, she missed her big sister who studied in Paris. but the holidays weren't that far away sho she was going to see her soon. 

"so how is everything there in Paris?" Estelle asked.

"oh great I love it here; you need to visit me these holidays!"  Jules replied

"oh I would love to, I'll discuss it with mom and dad when they're back!"

"They're in Bordeaux?" 

"yes, but they will be back Monday" 

"oh ok, so how's everything with you?" Jules questioned. 

and so they rattled and talked about all sorts of things. Until Estelle saw it was one o'clock and she really needed to go to bed. 

"well, sista, I really need to sleep now. got a busy day tomorrow." Estelle yawned. 

"yeah me too" 

"see you"

"see ya" 

and just after she turns on her alarm and turns off her light she falls asleep.