seventeen

Estelle and Louis arrived at the place where you could eat waffles. 

"ok... so how about we buy the waffles, take them to my house, and eat them while we watch the movies?" Estelle proposed. 

"perfect" 

they ordered their waffles but when they arrived home, the waffles were already eaten up. 

"Are you still hungry?" Louis asked.

"not really... you?" 

"no" 

"Good, then we can watch the movies" Estelle replied

they settled into the couch and watched the Chamber of Secrets, by the time to movie was finished Estelle had laid her head on Louis' shoulders. 

"Hey Lou," Estelle started. 

"yes?" 

"would you like to stay for dinner?" 

"Can you cook?" 

Estelle looked at him pretending to be shocked. 

"of course I can" 

"good then show me your cooking skills," Louis said with a smirk. 

Estelle walked to the kitchen ready to make the famous Gigi Hadid pasta. 

"do you want to play some music?" Estelle asked while she poured the pasta into the pot of boiling water and set a timer for nine minutes. 

"Yeah, sure" Louis answered.

after they connected Louis' phone with the box and he pressed the button "shuffle" on his playlist the first song that was playing was "Hopelessly Devoted to You" by Olivia Newton-John. Estelle mixed in the pot until Louis placed her hands on her hips, turned her towards him, and encouraged her to sing. Estelle gave him a spoon which he could use as a microphone. 

"but now... there's noooowheere to hiiideee since you pushed my love asiiiideee" they both sang in unison while looking in the eyes of each other. they laughed and moved slowly to each other and when their lips were just 5 centimeters away from each other the timer for the pasta rang. Louis broke eye contact for looking at Estelle's lips and back to her eyes. 

"I think the pasta is ready," Louis stated. 

"yes, I think that too" was everything Estelle was able to say because she was still in shock because of what happened not even a minute ago. 

Estelle prepared their plates and said to Louis he could come to eat. 

"I feel like a married woman," Estelle said. 

"and why is that?" Louis asked.

"Because... I don't know... preparing dinner and then calling you to eat." 

"But I think you would love it if I was your husband, wouldn't you?" Louis asked teasingly. 

Estelle rolled her eyes and laughed. "I wouldn't find it that bad," she admitted. 

"I wouldn't mind it either if you were my wife," Louis said with a blush on his cheeks.

they ate further in silence until Estelle asked: 

"so uhm,Louis," Estelle started.

Louis looked up from his plate. 

"would you like to spend New Year's Eve with me in France?" 

he almost choked on his pasta, after hearing that question. 

"what? It's okay if you don't want to" Estelle asked.

"no, Stelle, I would love to!" Louis said.

"really?" 

"yes!" 

"oh cool. Louis if you don't want to you can just say that to me, ok?" she grabbed his hand and rubbed with her thumb over his hands. 

"I know, Shortie, but I would love to! I just need to ask my parents but I think that will be no problem. they adore you, so do my sisters." 

"they like me?" Estelle asked; 

"Lord, Estelle, they don't like you they love you!" 

Estelle smiled. 

"I can see you like the ring I gave you," Estelle stated.

"honestly? I love him, you didn't need to do that." 

"yes, I do!" 

"and why is that?" 

"Because you're my friend!" 

"am I your friend?" Louis asked teasingly.

"yes, Louis, you're my friend whether you like it or not." Estelle rolled her eyes. 

"oh no, Stelle, I love to be your friend! by the way, you're hot when you roll with your eyes," Louis replied.

"well... I shall roll with them more often when you say something." she smiled while grabbing his plate because they were done with eating. 

after about twenty minutes the dishes were done and they watched the Prisoner of Azkaban. 

"well, Shortie, I need to go," Louis said while getting up.

"Yes"

Estelle led Louis to the front door. 

"Lou, will you talk with your parents about my propose?" Estelle asked. 

"will do, Shortie. Goodnight" he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and left. 

_________________________________________________________________________

AN: first of all: THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES, IM SOOOOO GRATEFUL. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

second: what do y'all think about a love triangle in France? 😏  with Louis (obv) and someone (in my imagination) like Théo Riddle. just let me know if you're down. 

anyways: drink water, eat a meal, and know you're so fucking loved in this world!

goodmorning/midday/night. 

ly