twenty-seven

Louis placed his hands on her hips and Estelle laid her arms around his shoulders. he looked away from her, Estelle sighed. 

"Are you mad at me, Louis?" she asked softly.

"no," he answered briefly. 

"no?" she repeated. 

"no," he said, he was finally facing her. 

"ok... if you say so." she sighed and looked away. they stayed silent for a half-minute until Estelle asked: 

"is it because of Matthéo?" 

"what? no!" he exclaimed. 

"good because I didn't say anything either when you danced with Alexinne." she reminded him. 

"yeah well, it's not like I got a choice or something,"  he mumbled. 

"Okay, so you're really pissed off because I danced with Matthéo right?" she chuckled. 

"I'm not, Stelle," he exclaimed in defense. 

"really?" 

"yes,"

"then why do you constantly look away from me?" 

"I don't," he said while looking back to Estelle and looking her in the eyes. Her breath sharpened. 

"See? not mad." he smiles. 

she could see he was still pissed and just wanted this conversation to be over, and now she was pissed. 

"you know what Alexinne told me? She said that I wa-" Louis wanted to say but he was cut off by Estelle. 

 "I don't want to fucking hear it." God, that bitch. Why was she swearing so much? 

"what? you don't like it that someone else fancies me?" he smirked, even that made her madder than Matthéo telling Louis what happened last year. 

"someone else?" she repeated. 

"oh c'mon, Stelle, we both know you fancy me." he smiled. 

"me? please." she laughed while rolling her eyes. 

"oh, wait, should I roll them one more time? because you found that hot right?" she said while mocking the word 'hot' just like Louis had said a week ago. 

"maybe, I should show that Matthéo, he'll find it hot too." she smiled back, Louis was shocked by Estelle's self-defense. 

"no, you won't," Louis answered. She had touched a trigger, he was jealous of Théo. 

"oh and why not, because last time I checked I wasn't your girlfriend." she smiled innocently, and just then the music stopped and everyone walked back to their table. 

Estelle sat again next to Violet and she saw that Louis wasn't sitting next to her. No, he sat next to Alexinne. she groaned. 

it was time for dessert, Violette and Estelle decided to share a cake, they talked about all sort of things until Théo walked up to them and asked if they wanted to play a game upstairs.  both of the girls agreed and walked upstairs with Théo, he opened a door where a big library was with four couches that were standing in a square. Estelle saw that Louis was already there and that he was talking to Victor. Estelle and Violette sat next to each other on a couch, and then Lauren walked in with Alexinne and a bottle. Spin the bottle. 

Lauren placed the bottle on the table and spun it, everyone laughed nervously but it landed on Victor, they quickly kissed and went on. 

"good, Louis, mate, your turn," Théo said. 

Louis moved to the tip of the couch and spun the bottle. it seemed like the bottle didn't stop spinning and then finally it stopped. Alexine. fuck no, no, no. Louis and Alexine got up and walked to each other, they both laughed nervously. Estelle closed her eyes, she didn't want this to happen and when she opened her eyes again, they were kissing. Estelle could feel her heart dropping to the ground. Alexine moved her hand to his hair and Louis laid his hand on her hips. fuck, he was enjoying this. he really was, the audience scowled and a guy yelled "get a room." "I think we saw it.". they pulled away from each other and smiled. fuck. 

"Stelle, your turn," Violette said waking her up from her own thoughts. 

"yes," she spun the bottle and waited anxiously and finally the bottle stopped spinning. 

Théo. 

Great. 

Théo and her got up and walked towards each other. they laughed and then she pressed her lips against his, he kissed back. he was a good kisser he placed his hands on her back and she places hers on his cheek and neck. just like last year. she kind of liked it. the kiss wasn't that bad. the rest of the group laughed and cheered, and then they separated from each other. she smiled and walked back to her seat, she saw that Louis was pissed. 

"aw, Partridge, mad that I kissed your girlfriend?" Théo teased. 

"she isn't a bad kisser, she has those really soft lip-" he wanted to say but he was cut off by Louis giving him a fist on his cheek. the group stood up from their place and tried to get them off each other. 

"son of a bitch." Louis yelled while punching him, but Théo was stronger. Théo punched his nose and Louis's nose started bleeding. Estelle and Victor tried to get them off each other and after six minutes they finally let go of each other. Louis's nose was still bleeding and Estelle laid her arm around Louis's torso and Louis leaned on her while they were getting to the bathroom. 

Estelle opened a random door and she was lucky because it was a bathroom. they walked into the bathroom and Louis stepped to the sink and let the blood flow out of his nose, Estelle grabbed some toilet paper and made Louis facing her so she could hold the paper to his nose. Louis leaned toward the sink and Estelle held the paper, it was awkwardly still. Estelle sighed. 

"Are you mad at me?" Louis asked. 

"no," she answered. 

"really?" 

"no." 

"shit, I screwed it up didn't I?" he asked. 

"no," she answered. 

"Stelle, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted that way this evening." 

"you're right. I'm sorry too," she said while looking away. 

Louis grabbed her chin and let her face him. 

"Stelle, I want you to know that you're the first person ever to make me feel this way," he said. She looked him in the eyes. they slowly leaned in. 

"what way?" she asked. 

"This," he said and he slowly kissed her lips. 

_______________________________

AN: lol, this was it. this was what I was excited about.