three

"yes, yes I am," I said. 

"the walk to my house is not that long it's only fifteen minutes"

"you know you're actually kinda short" 

"what? first of all that was out of the blue and second of all, I am not short" 

"yes, you are shortie"

"do not call me shortie, please"

"whatever, shortie" 

and then they arrived at Estelle's house. 

(imagine it is  something like this) 

"oh wow," Louis said 

"Yeah, ready to come in?" 

"sure shortie" 

oh my god 

they went into the hall and Louis couldn't stop staring

they went into the hall and Louis couldn't stop staring. to be honest, the house was incredible, she loved her house centered in London. 

"Okay so, Louis, you want to eat something?" 

"uh" 

"I've got a birthday cake?"

Estelle took an immensely beautiful birthday cake from the fridge and cut two pieces of it. She beckoned Louis to the dining room and so they sat opposite each other eating cake.

"so who's birthday was it?" Louis asked. 

"oh my mom's" 

"a happy birthday from me to her then" 

"oh I'll try to remember"

"what do you mean?"

"well, I don't see my parents a lot. they paddle between London and Bordeaux. one week and a half or two weeks London and two or three weeks Bordeaux" 

she didn't mind that her parents weren't home a lot. she had her friends with who she was always strolling through the city. she did miss her parents and her sister, Jules, sometimes. but when they were home, for the holidays,  it was cozy and fun. 

"you know Bordeaux a city in France" Estelle stated. 

"just because math is bad does not mean all my other subjects are bad" Louis complained.

"I'm not saying that i-" 

"well, you did sound like that" 

"sorry then, anyways"

"yes anyways"

the teens stared at each other. 

"so... let's begin" Estelle muttered. 

"yes" 

after an hour and a half, Louis finally got it, and they got interrupted by a call. 

"I think it's yours, shortie" 

"no, it's not" 

"it is"

"it's yours. look" 

"oh, you're right. it is mine" 

she rolled her eyes and chuckled. Louis got up and answered the call. 

"hey mom"

"hey, dear when are you home?" 

"uh... when do you want me to be home?"

"don't know just want to know where you are" 

"just.. at a friend's house" 

"alright"

"I'll be home at 6:30"

"sure"

"bye mom" 

Louis walked back to the table where Estelle was breaking her head because of a maths problem. 

"Hey uh" Louis started

"yes?" 

"I need to be home at 6:30 and its a bit walking to my house from here... so uh" 

"oh my, yes sure! no problem" 

so they walked to the door. she actually wanted to know where he lived not because she thought he was lying or something just out of pure interest. 

"so uh, Louis, I do not want to sound creepy or stalkerish but can I ask where you live?" 

"oh yeah, uh *********** **" 

"oh I think I know where that is, just out of pure interest" 

"I know Shortie" 

Estelle rolled with her eyes and chuckled. 

"so, Louis, I hoped I helped you and if you got any questions or something" 

"yes, thankyou Estelle. ... Truly"

"Lord Louis,  I just taught you some maths" 

"I know, good evening Shortie" 

"bye" 

and then she closed the door. God, she thought to herself, he is utterly handsome and friendly.

and just when she walked to the dining room she saw that Louis left his book at her house. 

"oh great, now I need to give him that back "

WE'RE SCREWED

Charles ✨

miss. Woodsen I don't know 

if you know it but we're waiting for

you at the Backyard. 

Stelle 💘

omg, sorry you guys 

I'm getting ready. see you

in ten. 

how could she forget that? 

every Friday afternoon, at 6:30 she and her friends meet in a bar to catch up.  she hurried out of her school uniform into something nice and left her house.