thirty-seven

Louis walked down the stairs while Estelle was watching the last part of Perks Of Being A Wallflower, Louis plumbed onto the couch and laid his head in Estelle's lap. 

"what are you watching," he asked after looking to the screen for one minute, trying to find out which movie they were watching,

"my comfort movie, Perks Of Being A Wallflower," Estelle smiled, looking down at him. 

"mhm, I see, Millie's favorite movie too," he informed her.

"really?" 

"yep," he sighed, fixing his position. 

"she should watch him with me," Estelle said while looking back up to the screen. 

"no, because I hate that," Louis said while smiling away, Estelle looked at him in confusion. 

"I'm sorry, what?" she laughed, he didn't reply he still looked away from her, like a toddler. 

"okay?" Estelle said while getting up, super confused. 

"where are you going?" Louis asked while following her to the library, she didn't answer she just walked straight to the library where the piano stood. 

Estelle sat by the piano and looked at Louis with a face that needed to make him clear that she wanted him to sit next to her. after a while he understood what she wanted and sat next to her, she smiled happily. 

"play something for me," she asked, more commanded, him. Louis chuckled and before his fingers touched the keys he sighed, 

"see, Stelle, that's what I hate," Estelle was taken by surprise and looked at him, 

"What?" she whispered, scared of what he was hating. 

"I hate it, I hate how you don't hate it that I play piano, I hate it how I don't hate it that my friends are surprised when I don't talk about you, I hate it how you always succeed to make me laugh, I hate it that even my grandmother asks me now when she's going to meet you, I hate it how I learned to cook so I can cook for you, I hate it how my family doesn't hate you, I hate it that I made a playlist with all the songs that remind me of you and your silly laugh, I hate it how I started reading the books you do so we can discuss them, and most of all I hate how I love it when people tell us we would be a very cute couple," he said with a blush on his cheeks. 

estelle's hung open but she quickly shut it when Louis looked at her,

"are you telling me that you're in love with me, Louis?" Estelle grinned, anxious for his answer, 

"I guess I am," he smirked back. 

"good, because I didn't know how I would confess my feelings to you but oh well you did in my place," Estelle confessed while Louis smiled and clarified his feelings even more by giving her a passionate kiss. 

"Now what do you want me to play, my love?" Louis asked while pulling back and laying his finger on the keys, 

"I don't know, surprise me," Estelle smiled while Louis started playing "this is what falling in love feels like"