eight

Estelle laid in her bed, she was tired of her busy day. she looked at her clock at 11 pm. she scrolled through her photos she had taken this afternoon and she decided to post one of her friends. 

@ estelle_woodsen

caption: mes copines ♡

reactions : @oliver_: where am I? 

                       > @lilith_prs: you were probably peeing 

                     @vic_1991: Je t'aime!! 

god, she was lucky to have such cool friends. she decided to watch The Vampire Diaries on her laptop, she was just at the part where Caroline found the dress she got from Klaus when she got a call. 

"hey, mom!" Estelle said. 

"Hello Estelle" her mom answered. 

"heuyy" 

they talked a bit about everything and then her mom asked:

"so what have you been up to since your dad and I have been in Bordeaux?" 

"oh, you know normal stuff, working for school, hanging with my friends."

"nice, not lonely?" 

"no, not really. there is a ... friend... whom I teach math and he comes over every Thursday." She said hesitantly. she didn't really want her mother to ask about it, so she regretted having said that.

"oh, which friend?" 

"um, you know a classmate named Louis." 

"A BOY?!" her mom screamed-whispered. 

Estelle rolled her eyes "yes mom a boy" 

"oh Estelle, that's great! and you meet him every Thursday?"

"yes, one week at ours and one week at his" she groaned.

there was silence on the phone. 

"you don't mind that, do you, mom?" Estelle questioned with a little fear. 

"no, dear, not at all," her mom said and she could feel her happiness through the phone.

"oh good" 

"We just.... like to meet him and his parents,"  

Estelle jumped straight out of her bed.

"Wha- mom why? No! And why have you told dad?" 

"well first of all dad's sitting right beside me so he hears everything you say and have said and second of all because we're just curious..." 

she muted herself for a quick second and screamed into her pillow.

"Estelle?" her dad was speaking now. 

"yes, dad?" 

"will you arrange that?" 

"no"

"Estelle, don't be so childish," her mom said.

"I'm not!" Estelle shrieked. 

"yes, you are," her dad said.

then she gave in

"fine, I'll do it" Estelle groaned. 

"Perfect, " her dad said.

"Well, ma pupuce*, we don't want to keep you up. goodnight"

"goodnight mom and dad" and she hung up. 

She had already sat down on her bed and she threw her phone on her pillow and fell back and stared at the ceiling. 

"why do they want to meet Louis?" she whispered. 

"how do I even ask him that?" "When will I ask him that?" "What if they don't want to?" 

all those questions were circling through her head. She decided to look at her series further and stop thinking about her parents who want to meet Louis. She almost fell asleep when a notification came in on her phone. she grabbed her phone and for the second time that night, she jumped out of bed. 

Instagram: louispartridge_ started following you 

he started following her! The butterflies flew back into her belly and she jumped back on her bed with the biggest grin ever on her face.

and finally, she fell asleep. 

* -->  french for my baby, sweetheart