one

What could be worse than the last hour of maths class on a Friday? God, ten minutes, only ten minutes left, Estelle. 

"hey Estelle, shall we make that exercise together?" Maya asked. Maya is Estelle's friend with who she had maths together, and she is utterly beautiful she has beautiful black skin and that super curly hair everybody wishes for and she is friendly so she had no problem with making and exercise together. 

"sure, what page?" 

"59" 

"ok, lord what is this rubbish?" 

Estelle was actually pretty good at math, nah she was excellent in math but she did not like it at all. And certainly not the quadratic functions. 

"so do you get any of this?" Maya asked. 

"do I look like I get any of this?" 

"You do actually" Maya chuckled. 

"oh well, they're only three minutes left we're not doing this. so any plans for the weekend?" Estelle started;

"well, I'm planning on going to that new bar that has opened with Florence..." 

Ah and there it was the saving angel, the bell. Estelle picked up her bag and put her stuff away but before she could actually leave the classroom she was stopped by her teacher: Miss. Greenwood. 

"Estelle, come here for a second, please" 

no no no please no. 

"Yes?" 

"your grades for math are excellent. wich you can't say about some other students" she looked at a tall brunette boy who was standing next to Estelle. she only knew his name: Louis and that his grades for math weren't good. Now she was thinking about it Louis was actually pretty handsome but she could never say that that would be.. weird she barely knows him. 

"Estelle?" 

"Sorry?"

"Would you like to teach Louis math?" 

"Oh yes, sure. No problem" she flipped out without thinking. 

"Perfect, I'll see you both Monday. Louis make sure you study your test very well!"

both teens walked out of the classroom and Louis started with  "so" 

________________ 

AN: soooo this is my first chapter. please beware I'm not good at English so if you see faults, correct me, please! I'll try to update a lot. Please review and if you have any ideas let me know. 

ALSO, I PROMISE TO MAKE THEM LONGER!!!!!

have a good day/night! 

love xx