fifteen

It was Friday. Christmas. Louis. Hurry. Partridge. Presentable. Louis. Gifts. Family. Louis.

Estelle rushed to her closet and was searching for a dress she bought two weeks ago, it was blue with green and plants. Something like this:

And she was going to wear boots under it, cool right?

Okay after she was dressed, did her hair and her make-up routine she went downstairs to wrap the gifts she got for them. She really was hoping they would like them, but she had a good feeling about them so no need to stress....

It was already 10:40 am and they agreed that Estelle would come around 11am. So she grabbed her phone,her gifts,keys and left het house.

After 25 minutes she arrived at Louis house, she knocked at the door and it was Louis sister, Millie, that opened.

"Merry Christmas, Estelle!" Millie screamed.
"Merry Christmas, Millie" she said while hugging Millie.
"God,Estelle.... you look beautiful!"
"ohh says you!" She pulled her in for a second hug.
"Estelle?" Louis other sister,Issie, said.
"Issie!" she also hugged her.
"Please come in,Estelle!"

She came in and saw Louis parents waiting for her.
"Happy Christmas!" Estelle exclaimed.
"Happy Christmas,Estelle! We're so happy that you're here!"
"Thankyou for inviting me! Really, i don't want to be annoying or something for you"
"Oh don't be silly, you're nver annoying!"

She laughed.

"Well i'm quicly going to set my present under the tree."
"Yes, Issie, Millie come with me!"

She was now alone in the living room and just done with her presents when Louis hugged her from behind.

"Shortie" he exclaimed.
"Louis" she giggled.

She disengaged herself from the embrance and turned to Louis' face.

"I'm happy you're here" he said.
"Me too, thankyou" Estelle replied.
"Come, let's go to the kitchen"

He putted his arm around her shoulders and dragged her to the kitchen.

"Is there anything I can do, ms.Partridge?"
"No, dear, the apretif is almost read-"
"Yes, and then we can open the gifts!" Millie cut her mom off.
"Yes then we can open the gifts" Louis said while messing with her hair.
"Louis!" Millie yelled.
"What, litlle baby?" Louis replied teasingly
"Do I need to tell Estel-" millie couldn't finish her sentence by Louis placing his hand before her mouth.
"You are going to say nothing"

Estelle giggled.

"Come, Lou, I think your mother is waiting for us." Estelle said while grabbing his hand.

They walked in the living room and everyone else was already waiting for them. She quickly freed her hand from his and sat on the couch.

"So,Estelle my first gift is for you" Issie said.
"Oh please you didnt have to!"
"Still..."

She opened the present and saw a bracelet with pearls and a litlle smiley in the middle.

"Issie! I love it! Thank you" Estelle stood up and gave Issie a hug.
"Thank you!"
"No problem"

After about twenty minutes of giving eachother presents they were still two present under the tree. Louis' and that from her.

"Louis," Estelle started.

She took a little box from under the tree and gave it to him. She sat next to him anxious if he would like it or not.

Louis slowly opened the present and when he saw the ring, he immediately turned to Estelle and gave her a hug.

"You like it?" Estelle asked.
"Like it? Stelle, I fucking love it!" He pulled Estelle into another hug and she could smell his soap with lavender.

He quickly put the ring around his finger and showed it at his sister. Estelle was happy because he liked his gift.

"Okay, Stelle, the last gift is from me to you" Louis said.
"Okeyy"

Louis gave her a little box with a red collar. She looked at him with confused eyes.

"Huh? What?" Estelle laughed.

He runned to the kitchen and came out with another box, a larger one. He placed it on her lap.  Estelle still looked at him, confused.

"Go on. Open it" Louis said.

Estelle opened the box and saw a litlle kitten sleeping it. Her jaw dropped.

"Louis!" She exclaimed. She put the box away, stood up and gave him a hug.
"Wha-.  Why?"
"Well... you are alone lots of times.. so I thought this could help a bit."
"Louis." Estelle pouted.

She pulled him in for another hug. "Thankyou" she whispered in his ear. "For everything"

For the rest of the day they occupied themself with finding a name for it and taking selfies with Estelle's disponsable camera.

At 10pm Estelle left after saying her goodby's to everyone and thanking everyone. Louis walked her to the door.

"Louis, thankyou once again." Estelle started.
"No,Stelle, thankyou"

She smiled and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Goodnight Lou" and she walked away, leaving Louis breathless and full of butterflies.