A Night Out On The Town

Tonight the team had an uncover mission at a ball down town, they were trying to hunt down SportsMaster once and for all. Artemis hated that idea they didn't know how dangerous it could be, especially if it's just teenagers against SportsMaster.

Artemis got into a beautiful lace black lace dress that had light pink under neath it, she let the other girls style her hair because she had no idea how. She put on light make up because she thought make up was ridiculous, it was really diminishing to girls in her opinion. She put on a necklace and earrings. She looked around and grabbed black high heels off the ground she groaned slipping them on knowing how uncomfortable they were going to get. (Her dress is in the picture ).

Wally waited patiently for the girls, he was nervous mostly about Artemis he never knew her to be the one to care about things like this. She probably kept everything simple which is what he liked about her he didn't want her changing her appearance completely with make up it would make her seem insecure.

Finally the girls walked out and Wally looked up at Artemis she definitely blew the rest of the girls away she looked beautiful, sexy snd mysterious all at the same time. He gulped and felt his hands sweat,tonight would be the night he would officially kiss her or so he planned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lights went out on the dance floor and they knew it was time for the real 'dance' to begin. Artemis had been by Wally's side all night waiting for this to begin. Right away Aqualad and Zatanna were already escorting civilians out this wouldn't be a safe place to be.

Artemis heard her sisters sickening laughter. "I-I thought you were dead!"she yelled afraid, Cheshire had to be more than pissed off at this point.

"Oh sister sister "Cheshire's giggle filled the room once more. "Daddy saved me he wouldn't have his trader of a daughter kill his only loyal one"she laughed again she was hiding in the corner of the room unseen.

Soon enough Artemis heard a drop from behind her she swung around with her arrows pointed in the direction. "You don't have to do this!"Artemis yelled at her sister.

"Oh but I do! Now listen. No little sister of mine will get to kill me and get away with it "she said and lunged at Artemis landing on top of her they began to get in a brutal fight.

Artemis finally got Cheshire off she gave up and walked away hiding in the distance but Artemis new this was just the beginning.

The lights turned back on and SportsMaster broke down the door to the from entrance with an army training behind him. Artemis gasped and stared at her father in disbelief.

He smirked and walked up to Artemis slowly, he brought a baseball bat to her head and only laughed taking it away she shivered in fear and looked up at him. "My beloved daughter come to our side and we won't hurt you"he said putting out his hand to her.

Artemis narrowed her eyes and backed away from him. "Stay away...father, if you could be even called that"she said.

He slapped her and pushed her down. "Be quiet princess"he said and she covered her body as he came down with a kick to the rib cage.

Superboy ran over and threw SportsMaster across the room, he put out his hand and helped Artemis up he scanned the room for SportsMaster. "Now where is he?"Artemis mumbled under her breath.

"Seems you have on a pretty dress sister "Cheshire giggled flying down from the rafters again and kicking Artemis in the back of the head and giggling. "Wish I could have a dress like that, what did you get it designed? I'm gonna just have to steal if off of you"she teased.