Unconscious

Wally laid in bed staring up at the ceiling watching the fluorescent lights flicker. Her glanced to his left to see Artemis laying unconscious she was in horrific condition. SuperBoy was to his right. Wally looked at him and weakly smiled. "Hey Supey"he said looking at him. Superboy smiled a little "glad to see you awake I've never been hurt like this before"he said lifting up his shirt to his muscly stomach. "broke one of my ribs didn't even feel it"He shrugged. Wally nodded "well I defiantly felt my injury" he laughed.

After a while Wally began to get bored. Superboy went on a walk with M'gann and he was left with an unconscious Artemis. He watched the lights flicker slightly and sighed when the power went out.

Robin came in and poked Wally. "Powers out there's a storm...don't worry generators will come on. So how's Artemis?"he asked.

Wally shrugged and sat up. "Fine I guess she's sleeping so how should I know"Wally says looking down. "Why does she look like that...? Why's she in that condition?"he asked.

Robin sighed. "Don't you remember Wally?"he asked confused.

Wally shook his head with confusion. "No I'm really lost...I only remember being knocked out by...sports master? I think"Wally said straching his head.

"Yes...that's true maybe you bumped your head. I'll get that checked"he said and walked towards the door "also its been a few days since you got knocked out,I'll tell you the whole story when your well"Robin said walking out.

Wally looked down surprised a few days? He thought to himself that's a while. He glanced over at Artemis again and sighed leaning back. He played with the IV in his arm. I hope I didn't let the team down he thought. I can't remember who it was who said I didn't have real talent but...whoever it was they're probably more mad with me than ever.

Later that evening while Wally was eating a healthy dinner he heard stirring and glanced over at Artemis.

Artemis woke up in the bed and screamed she pulled the IV out of her arm. She had an adrenaline rush she still thought she was with SportsMaster and she was trying to escape.

Wally pressed the bottom next to his bed to alarm one of the team members. "Shh Artemis its okay"he said soothingly.

"No stay away from me! You caused this !"she says trying to get out of bed but was trapped down. "Where am I? Why are you here?"she asked frantically trying to undo the velcro straps keeping her down.

Wally backed up into his pillow surprised. "Artemis you have to stay calm I have no idea what your saying "he said quietly.

"Bullshit!"she said as Aqua boy walked in. "Please Artemis calm down your alright"he said and walked over to her closing the curtain around her bed.

Wally closed his eyes and rubbed his temples. Even if I did like her she obviously hates me more than ever...and I don't even know why Wally thought.