Confidential

Wally sat down in a rolling chair and looked at Aqua lad with his hands in his lap.  He tapped his knee with one finger watching as Aqua lad brought up a picture on a big screen.

Aqua lad coughed into his hand and began to speak pointing to a picture of Huntress.

Wally raised his hand. "Oo,Oo...Uhm what does this have to do with Artemis?"he asked.

Aqua lad sighed. "If you let me finish you'd know..."he said and  carried on.  "Huntress an ex- criminal is Artemis's mother..."Aqua lad said looking at the confusion crossing Wally's face. Then anger washed across it.

Wally sat up straighter. "You mean to tell me we have a danger on our team?! But you didn't tell us. How am I suspose to keep this private?"he asked.

"Because I trust you...know natter how much you hate Artemis I know you wouldn't do something like this to her, right?"he asks narrowing his eyes at Wally.

Wally nodded in agreement. "Well continue"he says biting his lip.

"Sports Master is her father....thats why Artemis is so tough...she had a rough child hood. She didn't want to be a villian so she came to this side. Cheshire is her sister. Last week on the mission Artemis shot and killed her sister trying to protect you"he said looking down. "But that isn't even half the story. "

Wally bit into his lip softly. "So that's what she meant when she said this is my fault?"he asked looking at Aqua lad.

Aqua lad nodded. "Anyways, SportsMaster had kidnapped his daughter Artemis because she came to the good side. The way he got her is, you two got in a fight a couple months ago...and you were throwing insults back one thing lead to another. "He paused catching his breath. "You went in Artemis's room searching for any clues,when you saw a box with Artemis's family in it. She freaked out and knocked you over...the whole team turned on her..expect me and you...and M'gann. So then she was kicked off the team for a whole month, being replaced by Speedy. Her dad kidnapped her and beat her and did horrible things to her....that's why she's in that condition...she also had post traumatic stress disorder now along with depression she's had for a while...she witnessed her mothers death"he says the last part quietly.

Wally put his face in his hands then shook his head. "I did cause this..."he said running his fingers thru his hair getting up. "Thanks for telling me"he mumbled disappointed with himself and walked out. But he meant the thank you part genuinely because he thought of himself as a monster.