Closer than you think

(This is a crazy chapter guys!)

Robin and Aqua lad had been investigating for hours on end and it had never been this hard before. Robin shook his head and tapped his pencil against the desk "this kid barely gets into trouble more or less none...so he doesn't come up much in my system"he sighs and gets up walking around the room.

Aqua lad watched Robin walk across the room. "Well we need answers"he sighs and leans back. "We need to keep researching"he said and looked around getting up. "Wait a second! I have a tracker on all the team mates if we're on missions we just need to figure out where Wally's is"Aqua lad said. He opened up a filing cabinet and gave a paper to Robin. "This has all his codes for tracking devices and what nots....type it into the computer."he said.

Robin took it and typed all the info into the computer. Numerous things came up, things about the suits he owns his ability strangths and weaknesses. "His tracker is disconnected... But it was last scene here. "He said pointing to the screen. He touched the screen and the high tech technology gave an over veiw of what was around a deserted area. "Its within miles off a small town on the coast of Maine. "He closes down the computer system and smirks. "And they thought they could get away"he says.

Aqua lad nodded "glad to hear that I guess we will be going on a mission unaccounted for."he said and walked out of the investigation room. He looked over at the time cracking his fingers. "Ahh its late, but with news like this the team will be sure to wake up."he said and used the intercom system. "Everyone get up we have good news, we know where Wally is...well not exactly but we have about a estimate!"he said and shut it off. The intercom buzzed through out the building and went silent with a click.

Artemis ran out of her room. "He's found?"she asked running up to them. "Are we gonna go save him?"she was worried sick she didn't want Cig to get caught but Wally needed to be saved.

"Yeah well you'll need to change into your suit get a head start if you want"Aqua lad said. "Looks like we're already in our suits"he said to Robin.

Artemis got in her room and closed the door. She grabbed her cheap untraceable Walmart cellphone and dialed Cigs number waiting for him to pick up, when he did she sighed. "Cig! I need to tell you something... Me and the team are coming for Wally we know your somewhere in Maine. Get a head start and leave...either leave Wally there. Or don't tell them I warned you and I'll make them let you go"she said.

But it wasn't a male voice that answered it was a females voice. "Oh I'll be sure to do that, and maybe I'll tell Wally to"the girl giggled into the phone.

"W-what who are you? Where is Wally and Cig?" Aretmis asked in a low threatening hiss.

"They're both fine. I mean at least one of them is what you would call fine"she giggled even more. "Me and Wally have a lot of history...so he isn't afraid of me right now. He thinks I'm on his side but I'm not I'm on Cig's side. By the way both of your boyfriends are delicious"she taunted and hung up.

The girl walked over to Cig and tapped his shoulder. "Cig...Artemis just called on your phone she says she wants Wally and they know where we are. We have to go"she said smirking.

"Thanks Jinx"he said and kissed her quickly. "Now that we both have connections with the good guys it'll be easy to catch them both".he smirked "now go tell Wally you'll get him out of here, I'll set a trap and catch up with you."he said and walked to a room.

Jinx giggled but stopped she got on her serious face so she could deal with Wally. She walked into the room Wally was being kept and untied him. "We have to both go! We need to leave Wally"she said and helped him up. "I got away from him, when I wanted to be good he captured me and forced me to be bad"she sighed.