All time Low.

Artemis sat in the bioship listening to her music, she stared out the window knowing it was going to be a long six hours. She tapped her fingers silently. It was so quiet in the bio ship everyone could hear it. An unsettling energy lingered in the air and it made her uncomfortable she knew for sure everything would change from here on out.

Wally stood in a corner glaring at Artemis. She murdered Jinx! How could she? He thought. How did I like someone as heartless as her. He shook his head and put his hands in his pockets. Every time he moved a shocking pain would rush up and down his spine from the back of his head the spot Jinx hit him.

Robin knew something was up now by the way Artemis acted, it wasn't right he needed to figure out what. She may he dangerous he thought I know she had more connections with Lasiar than just hearing about him and what not. Everyone else felt the ill side affects of this mission expect him he was beginning to feel a bit batish about it with the no emotion he had.

Superboy tapped his foot now he didn't know who to hate. Wally acted like Jinx was on our side and she wasn't he scuffed thinking. But didn't mean Artemis had to kill those people. He looked around feeling just as miserable as everyone plus he was even more confused with the reactions Wally and Artemis had over those villians its like they both had a foot in the evil side he shuddered.

M'gann focused on flying the bio ship she hated seeing her friends in distress. And she couldn't wait for the lecture they'd get from Batman. Oh but Batman would have to be excited when he realizes we're safe! I am kind of scared of Artemis now she thought glancing at her. She could feel the negative vibes and looked away.

Zatana hated being stuck at the mountain all the time not being able to go on missions but this time she was glad she was out of so much trouble. She came in earlier today to see a angry Batman waiting in the mission briefing room.

Batman looked at her "ahh at least one of you is here!"he said and threw his hands up. "Where is everyone else?"he asked.

Zatana raises her eyebrow curiously, "you're asking me? I have know idea I just got here"she said sitting down. "I haven't been able to go on any missions it isn't fair!"she says stomping her foot.

Batamn narrows his eyes "well for one that was immature to stomp your foot and your father does not want you on missions just yet"he says and looks at her.

Later in the day the team got home. Artemis got out wrapping her arms around her side and walked inside mount justice only to see Batman standing there. "Uh guys..."she mumbled when the rest of the crew walked in.

"Oh jeez we're screwed..."Robin said playing with his fingers. "Come on let's go over"he said walking over.

Aqua Lad followed behind Robin, "my apologies Batman but we had a vital mission and we know you wouldn't of given us the approval to proceed with it"he said staring up at the Bat.

Zatana stuck up her hand and walked over to the group "yeah, if I don't say so myself that was quite daring and independent of themselves plus they did it successfully quite impressive I'll say"she said winking at Robin.

Robin looked down his cheeks growing a slight rosey color. "Anyways what she's trying to say is that we shouldn't be punished for rescuing KF from those monters"he said.

"One of them wasn't a monster..."Wally mumbled to himself and Artemis darted him a glare.

"What you guys aren't seeing is that the reason you're in trouble is because you disobeyed my orders and the contract"he said tapping his foot. "Your punishment is 2 hours of nonstop training for a month from 6:00 AM to 8:00 Am. Now would the rest of you leave I'd like to talk to Artemis and Wally individually."he says and clasped his hands together.

The rest of the team left and Wally and Artemis was left in a room alone with Batman.  He looked at the two,"you two were just acting right around each other but then something happened I don't wanna know what happened, I don't care but it has to stop"he said licking his lips. "Plus Wally if you think Jinx was on your team you're wrong she's been with Lasiar for ever and was just using you. Lasiar is Artemis deceased boyfriend. Now you can't stay mad at each other because you both were trying to protect a villian."

He looked at them in the eyes "think about that"he said and left.