A Month Later

"How long were you going to hide this from us?"asked an upset Robin he didn't like that Batman Kept him out of a secret. He kept his stare on Artemis and Wally how come they were allowed secrets and know one else could know? It wasn't fair the detective didn't like it.

"Well know one else was really supposed to know!"Wally said flaring his arms in the air it wasn't his fault Batman told him not to talk about his and Artemis's former relations with the dead villains.

"Well I should've at least...I mean not even Aqua Lad knew "he said disgusted and upset he was very immature even though he wouldn't admit it everyone else could see it expect Robin. Aqua lad put his hand on Robins shoulder getting him to quiet down. "It's not up to then, if batman said not to say anything they shouldn't of. It is not their fault you went snooping around in personal business"he said and looked at the rest of the team.

The team nodded and walked away nothing else needed to be discussed what happened happened and if that's how Batman wanted it to be it had to be that way. They learned after a month of the intense training they were now glad was finally over.

They all sat in the living room together later that evening after Robin was over his hissy fit. They were watching a 'reality' television show and making fun of how ridiculous it was. Superboy couldn't understand why everyone was laughing he thought the whole point of reality television was because this stuff actually happened.

Artemis occasionally glanced at Superboy always noticing his lost gaze, she began thinking about why she even liked him in the beginning. Yeah he was good looking but he sure was dumb and that's a deal breaker. When thinking this her thoughts drifted to Wally and she realized why she liked Wally he was a real human, he had a personality beyond compare and he was cute just cute not over board she smiled softly at her thoughts.

Wally glanced to his left to see Robin trying his best to flirt with Zatanna he smirked knowing this would be a great opportunity to make a Wally comment. "Hey what are you twelve? Between your flirting and the hissy fit you had earlier I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't" he said and everyone else laughed, expect Robin his face grew red with embarrassment.

Zatanna only smiled and she kissed Robins cheek, making him blush even more. She loved the immaturity it was cute and made him vulnerable he never knew how to react to anything, it was like dealing with a cute loser from school which well Robin actually was if anyone else other than Wally knew his true identity. It was kind of crazy Artemis and Wally knew each other for the longest time and still couldn't get a relationship going but after maybe three and half months Robin and Zatanna were having kisses.

Wally wouldn't admit it but it made him slightly jealous no matter what he did Robin always managed to have game, he got up sighing and stretching cracking his back. He glanced at the time it was ten thirty PM he let out a soft yawn he was never tired so when he yawned you knew everyone else had to be to. "Well good night guys.."he mumbled softly and left the room.

Seconds later Artemiss got up also she wasn't actually tired but she knew the room would be boring with out Wally and at this point the couples were flirting, she looked across at Aqualad rolling her eyes he just smiled awkwardly in return not sure how to act about his friends flirting and what not, "going to bed?"he asked.

Artemis nodded "yeah I don't want to be in here anymore"she said rolling her eyes with a soft laugh. Aqua lad laughed along a bit with her. "I might as well also "he added in they both got up at the same time walking down the hall ways to their rooms.

When Aqualad stepped inside his room closing the door Artemis felt her shoulder tugged into the shadows by familiar hands she turned around and looked at Wally his eyes glowing in the lack of light, she blushed softly from being so close.

"Hey sorry for anything that happened before...it was stupid of me to blame you for Jinxs death she was a bitch anyways. I'm also sorry about what happened to you. Your a real girl friend "he said and punched her arm softly, when he said girlfriend he meant it as a female friend not dating.

Artemis smile and kissed his cheek softly "I'm sorry also Wally about anything I did to upset you. But don't think that kiss meant anything I was just giving you one because I could see you were jealous"she said finishing her sentence off in her cold tone and walking away, but Wally didn't care he loved that about her he could fall asleep with that for the night.