Dull Silence

The silence was over whelming and Wally looked over at Artemis biting his lip softly, "you know your boyfriend told me a lot of interesting things, now I'm not going to tell anyone because I care about you but what he said was concerning."he said staring into her eyes.

Artemis gulped, "well what did he uh say?"she asked her voice so quiet Wally could barely hear her.

"It doesn't matter..."he said and walked down the hallway. He felt attacked by the sadness, it was engulfing him and ready to swallow him hole taking everything with it. He got in his room and sat on the bed rubbing his eyes and laid back. Everything they tried held them back from each other.

Artemis walked to his room and stood out side the door she almost found the urge to knock but then brought her fist down. She looked down at her ruined shoes and walked into her room she changed into something cozy. Then she laid down against the soft mattress, letting out a soft groan.

The next morning Artemis woke up to the horrible sound of her alarm. She sighed and sat up slamming the button off. She hated this no time for breakfast or anything she should've thought this through next time she was setting her alarm for five thirty. She walked over to her closet sliding open the green door she grabbed out a black tank top , and long pants. She grabbed an elastic band off her bedside table and walked to the gym.

Everyone was already waiting outside the door expect no one talked so it was odd. Everyone was still disturbed by last nights mission and having training this early in the morning couldn't of helped them either. Finally at 6:05 the doors opened and they walked in everyone already had warm ups displayed up on the screen.

After twenty minutes of warm ups the team was called to the middle. "Okay first we'll start with an agility course outside"black canary said carrying a coffee in her hand and opened the doors stepping out into the cold weather. They all groaned and followed heading into the outside it was only thirty degrees. "It doesn't need explaining guys but whoever finishes first gets a fifteen minute break but take notice those minutes will cost you in the end of the month when your not a strong as the others "she said knowing Wally would most likely be the weakest one.

Temperature Durability most be part of the training he thought as he wrapped his arms around himself. But was soon warmed up from his extra fast working body molecules he got pumped up and started jogging in place. Everyone gave Wally the glare knowing he'd finish in first.

The first person went and the last person came through. Finally Black Canary announced what spots people came in. "Wally first, Aqualad second, then Robin Artemis, Superboy and M'gann "she said. "Now let's head inside"she said and headed back towards the door.

For the last fifteen minutes Wally sat and watched he was happy he missed out on the thing he hated most, the shooting range. He watched closely so far the girls were the best Superboy always over threw something, besides Wally didn't need to participate in this part of the training he never had anything to throw or shoot unlike the others. So he just sat there.

After it was finished Wally got up and left with the rest of them. No one really said anything they either headed to the kitchen or went to the showers. Wally turned around to a tap on his shoulder and saw Artemis there he didn't have time to react she just hugged him and apologized a million times, but she didn't say why.Then she walked away.

(For: @rockyroad290) because she asked me to update and it got me thinking. Thanks! It frustrates me when I can't update with out someone asking,because usually if I don't update I'm not busy I never am I'm just having writers block.