Confusion

Wally got out of bed and groaned at the unbearable pain shooting up his back. It burned but he'll be okay. Its healed now he thought just bruised. He walked towards the door trying to block out Artemis's cries of terror as Aqua lad tried calming her.

"N-no!.I can't talk about!"she screamed hiding her face. "I can't! I can't do any of this anymore"she said and sunk down into the bed. "Please just let me be!"she screamed crying.

Aqua lad sighed and patted her shoulder. "I know your distraught Artemis... About what happened. Its okay to talk about it, that helps. "He said frowning at his once very strong team mate. "You should get some rest I have a new team mate for you to meet in the morning"He said walking out.

Wally walked out and looked at the girl in the kitchen with Jet Black hair. "Now who is she?!"he asked walking over.

Speedy looked at Wally and rolled his eyes. "Her name is Zatana,she's here to help us she's our team mate."he said crossing his arms.

Wally looked at him. "You mean our team mate. Not yours you're not part of the team just a temporary replacement"Wally said blankly.

Speedy scuffed. "Huh,so funny a boy I was just good friends with suddenly hates me. Its not my fault your crush is a bitch"he whispered smirking.

"What I don't hate you....why would I hate you?'he asked.

Speedy shook his head. "You must've hit your head hard"he said walking away.

Wally rubbed his temples. What is he talking about ?! He thought.

Artemis stared up at the ceiling feeling alone. "This is Wally's fault everything leads back to him..."she mumbled crying. "How could I of liked him?"she asked herself.

Wally shook Zatanas hand and smirked and winked at Robin when he caught him staring at the girl. Admittedly Robin looked away covered in a blush.

Zatana looked at Wally. "So I heard about You, Superboy and the Artemis girl....is she alright? You know after the kid napping and being kicked off the team...."she said.

"W-what kidnapping, being kicked off the team?"he asked confused.

Zatana covered her mouth. "Oh,..sorry I thought you knew"she said feeling bad she had already messed up in front of the team.

"I need questions answered Aqua lad!"he said rushing to the boy. And grabbing his arm.

Aqua lad looked at him. "So you did forget...come in to my room and I'll tell you everything. But don't tell the rest of the team can I trust you?"He asked.

Wally nodded now very confused how bad could this be he thought?

(Oo so my kiks catapiller_fun. I have a picture for every character in the book. Not batman,The flash,Or sportsmaster...sorry there difficult xD. If you wanna chat or look at the pictures Kik me. And don't you love my cliff hanger thingy? )