Weeks Gone By

Its been weeks since Artemis had been around the team and everyone was feeling the affects. Speedy just isn't like Artemis he doesn't listen to orders on missions and takes everything apun himself. He basically bosses everyone around. Aqua lad having the quiet demeanor he has hasn't said much but one day Wally snapped he couldn't take it no more.They were on a mission and Speedy wouldn't listen.

After Speedy had rejected more orders from Aqua lad Wally got up throwing his hands. "Man!"he said,"I can't take it no more ,not listening to Aqua lads rules and orders...you're making us lose missions....making it reflect bad on us. When it's you! This stuff never happened with Artemis!"he yelled waving his hands.

Speedy rolled his eyes and walked away from the speedster. Wally crossed his arms. "Archers always got a nag up their ass..."he mumbled.

Robin nodded and smiled a bit getting into sleath postion he was tracking something on his wrist GPS. "We've been tracking this illegal trading over armor for months hopefully we'll bust them today!"Robin whispered with enthusiasm.

Wally nodded pulling down his heat vision goggles looking around for any heat sources. He saw foot prints in on he distance going into the factory. "Heat traces ahead should we move in?"Wally asked.

Aqua lad nodded. "Affirmative"he said and looked around at everyone. "Super boy...what do you hear?"he asked looking at Superboy.

Superboy was frozen than glanced at Aqua lad. "I-i think....I hear Artemis...it sounds like suffering"he said. "Who are we dealing with?"Superboy asked.

"Me!"Sportsmaster smirked blasting Superboy back with a bowling ball.

"Into action!"Aqua lad said. "Speedy shoot that target its obviously the open valves I've seen people use it"he ordered. For once Speedy obeyed and shot his arrow believing that Aqua lad was right. In seconds a metal net dropped capturing Speedy and Aqua Lad.

Wally got out of the way in seconds only to be put in the middle of a tree and Cheshire. While M'gann used her telekinesis to free Aqua lad and Speedy. Superboy got up trying to fight sports master obviously the closest body mass comparison.

Artemis laid on the ground beat, scratched dehydrated, and very frail and ill. She watched at a distance as her teammates tried fighting off her family. Speedys Arrow and bows were dropped near by... All she could do was croak and hope that someone could hear her.

Wally or actually none as kid flash in this scene dodged Cheshires first blow. He pulled himself up into to a tree and kicked her dropping down. Wally's success was slowly defeated as Cheshire flipped up punching him. Wally grabbed her fist and pushed her off. As Cheshire secretly got out a blade.

Artemis saw and screamed a haste scratcy scream. Superboy heard and looked over at Cheshire. M'gann he said communicating through the teams communication systems give up on speedy and Aqua lad for now,help Artemis Speedys bow was dropped right near her! She needs to save Wally!

M'gann looked and using her powers she moved the bow to Artemis. She was shocked at Artemis's condition. Not be able to look no longer she got back to helping Aqua lad and Speedy.

Artemis reached the bow and from her laying position she brought into the air weakly and fired the arrow. Artemis was so weak she had been shaking after letting the arrow go. An arrow went flying into Cheshire's shoulder an electric arrow. Artemis froze as she watched her sister collapse flaring like a dying fish. She dropped the bow and started having panic attacks.

Wally looked across from where the arrow was shot. He couldn't see in the dark so he put his heat goggles on. When he saw Artemis he gasped and sped over.

Sports master looked over at his criminal daughter suffering and dying. He took one more blow to Superboy knocking him off his feet. Then he ran over to Artemis. He came plowing into Wally sending him across the grass. Wally landed on his behind and could feel his tailbone breaking. His eyes dialated and he passed out from pain.

Artemis looked up in fear in the eyes at her angry father. She was sweating her lips were pealing and her face was pale. "You! "He yelled spitting in her face. "Weeks have gone by and you still haven't learned your lesson?! Huh... you haven't... you can't trade sides you'll never be a good guy you just killed your sister. That's one mistake heroes do they don't kill. So don't go acting like some good guy when your not!"he smirked evily and grabbed speedys bow putting an arrow in. He shot it at Artemis.

(Haha thats how I'm ending it...oops don't kill me)